St. Pat’s 10 Miler, Parades, Disney Junior – Weekend Happenings
Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG for the 41st annual St Patrick’s Day Boardwalk 10 miler and 5K run Saturday, March 16th on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
The annual run on the boardwalk will start at 10a at The Landshark Bar and Grill at Resorts in Atlantic City. In person registration will be held on Friday night from 7p-9p and Saturday from 7:30a to 9:30a at Landshark. For the eleventh consecutive year, the run will benefit both the Donny Fund and the South Jersey Field of Dreams.
Here are more of Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Boardwalk Hall: Disney Junior Dance Party, 6p Fri 3/15, the beloved characters from the #1 preschool television network sing and dance, including Fancy Nancy, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse
- Hard Rock: Kool & the Gang, Fri. 3/15
- Golden Nugget: Queen tribute band, Fri. 3/15
- Showboat: ARTeriors Pop-Up art show, local artists displaying work thru May 15, kick-off reception cocktail party, 4:30p-7p Fri 3/15
- Boardwalk Hall: Arena League Football's Atlantic City Blackjacks dance Team auditions, 9a Sat. 3/16
Here's more fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Somer's Point: Gateway Playhouse's Full Moon Theatre Company presents the play "Blue Yonder", Fri-Sat. 3/15-16
- Millville: Third Friday Riverfront Renaissance Center for the Arts exhibit, 6-9p Fri. 3/15, 22N. High St.
- Cape May: Cape May P.A.L. presents 14th annual Comedy Night Special, 7-10p Fri. 3/15, Convention Center
- Brigantine: 1st annual St Paddy's Day Parade, noon Sat. 3/16, Brigantine Elks, 400 W. Shore Drive
- Sea Isle City: 29th annual Sea Isle St. Patrick's Day Parade, Noon Sat. 3/16
- North Wildwood: St. Patrick's Day Parade, Noon Sat. 3/16, 10th & Atlantic Avenue to Olde NJ Avenue
- Stone Harbor: 9th annual "Stone Harbor Shiver" polar bear plunge, Noon Sat. 3/16
- Absecon: Holy Spirit High School presents "Hello Dolly" Fri-Sun 3/15-17
- Linwood: Atlantic Co. Numismatic Society presents a Coin Show, 9a-5p Sat. 3/16, Our Lady of Sorrow Hall, 701 Wabash Ave.
- Galloway: 8th annual Elks #2845 St Patrick's Day Party, 5-9p Sat. 3/16120 S New York Ave, 609-377-5697
- Galloway/Stockton: Stockton PAC presents Bay Atlantic Symphony concert, music of Brahms and Berlioz, 2p Sun 3/17