AC Boat Show, Hulk Hogan, Mardi Gras – Weekend Happenings
It is AC Boat Show Weekend! If boating is your world, you can find the boat of your dreams and everything to go with it—see and shop hundreds new boats and an unbeatable assortment of marine gear at the Atlantic City Convention Center through Sunday, March 3.
From luxury motor and sailing yachts to sport fishers, performance boats, inflatables and personal watercraft, there are boats for every lifestyle, activity and budget. If it’s for boating, you’ll find it here—the Marine Marketplace, a 93,000 sq. ft. “show within the show,” features 440 booths showcasing all the latest in marine technology, engines, accessories, nautical gifts, and more.
Here are Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Boardwalk Hall: 18th NJ High School Wrestling Championships, thru Sat. 3/2, the top competitors from around the state in a variety of weight classes
- Hard Rock: Legends of The Ring featuring Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, hosted by Jimmy "Mouth of The South" Hart, Fri. 3/1
- Golden Nugget: Chicago tribute band, Fri 3/1
- Ocean Resort: The Monkees, Michael Nesmith and Mickey Dolenz are expected to pay tribute to recently deceased Peter Tork, Sat. 3/2
- Borgata: Vic Dibitetto, Sat. 3/2, sold out
- Tropicana: Grand Funk Railroad, Sat. 3/2
- Resorts: The Neverly Brothers, Rock 'n' Roll tribute show, various showtimes and dates
Other fun things to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Somers Point: South Jersey Jazz Society presents 3rd annual Mardi Gras, featuring NOLA authentic band Zydeco A GoGo, 6:30-9:30p Fri. 3/1, Greate Bay Country Club
- Petersburg: Spaghetti Dinner, benefiting Habitat for Humanity and other charities, Petersburg Wesley Methodist Church, 400 Rt. 610, 5-7 Fri. 3/1, 609-628-2224
- Millville: Levoy Theatre presents comic Tom Papa, Fri. 3/1
- Mays Landing: St. Vincent de Paul Reg.School presents a Princess and Super-Hero Pancake Breakfast, 9:30-11;30a Sat. 3/2, 609-625-1565
- Sea Isle City: Sea Isle City Library presents Beacon Animal Rescue's Yoga Fundraiser, practice your animal-themed poses with a certified instructor at this worthy benefit, 9:30-10:30a Sat. 3/1, bring your own mat
- Manahawkin: CCD Smiles presents a meet and greet with Stranger Things star Gaten Matarazzo as he raises awareness for Cleidocranial Dysplasia through his charity, CCD Smiles gives hope to those individuals with CCD by providing monetary assistance for dental care and support research to improve quality of life, 3-7p Sun 3/3, Holiday Inn's Mainland Restaurant, 151 Route 72