A.C. St. Paddy’s Parade, Fleetwood Mac – Weekend Happenings
Irish or otherwise, you are invited to join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG for the 33rd annual Atlantic City St. Patrick's Day Parade, at 1p this Saturday, March 9 on the A.C. Boardwalk.
Lite Rock Meteorologist Dan Zarrow is promising sunny, warmer weather for this year's parading of the green, kicking off at Rhode Island Ave and the Boardwalk.
Because of newly enforced vehicle restrictions on the boardwalk, floats and other vehicles will exit at Arkansas Ave, while walkers and tram cars will continue down the boardwalk to Albany Ave.
See a lineup of this year's participants...
St. Pat's Parade after-parties in and around Atlantic City should continue well into the night. We hope to see you there!
Here are more of Lite Rock Weekend Happenings
- Tropicana: 82nd Maxwell Football Club Awards, 4:30-9:30p, Fri. 3/8
- Borgata: Christopher Cross, Fri. 3/8
- Golden Nugget: Eagles tribute band, Fri. 3/8
- Boardwalk Hall: Fleetwood Mac, Sat. 3/9
- Ocean Resort: Ian Anderson Presents Jethro Tull 50th Anniversary Tour, Sat. 3/9
- Golden Nugget: The Platters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters and a tribute to The Drifters, Sat. 3/9
- Boardwalk Hall: The Millennium Tour with B2K, Sun. 3/10
- Borgata: Comic Theo Von, Sun. 3/10, sold out
Other fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Millville: Levoy Theater presents Max Weinberg's Jukebox, Fri. 3/9
- Somer's Point: Gateway Playhouse's Full Moon Theatre Company presents the play "Blue Yonder", Fri-Sat. 3/8-9
- Cape May: East Lynne Theater Company presents Murder Mystery Weekend, various locations, Fri-Sat. 3/8-9
- Egg Harbor City: Roast Pork Dinner, Dewey Masonic Lodge, 220 Philadelphia Ave., eat in or take out, 4-9p Sat. 3/9, 609-965-6238
- Wildwood: Spirit Brands National Cheerleading Championship, Sat.Sun. 3/9-10, Convention Center
- Egg Harbor Township: Greater Atlantic City Concierge Assoc. presents Bowling for Scholars, benefiting scholarship fund, King Pin Bowling Center, 6622 BH Pike, 2p Sun. 3/10
- Somers Point: Beef and Beer for S.P. Fire Co. and Historical Society, 4-7p Sun 3/10, Diorios, 10 MacArthur Blvd., 609-927-7169