Holiday Weekend Happenings: Plays, Trains & Lots of Automobiles at the Mall
Twas the weekend before Christmas, and all through the halls, lots of creatures were stirring down at the malls.
If you thrive on the pressure… of last minute shopping, you are on the clock, my friend. If you don’t get it by Monday, you’re out of luck, or those still on your list are anyway.
Assuming you won’t spend the entire holiday weekend shopping, you may want to have some holiday fun! Here are some good options this weekend in South Jersey.
– Diva’s Do AC Holiday Show – Resorts, select nights thru 12/24
– Legend’s in Concert- Bally’s, select nights thru the end of the year
– Festival of Trees – Tuckerton Seaport – Fri 12/7 thru Jan. 6th. 609-296-8868
– Christmas Tree Sale- Northfield Boy Scouts – Burton Ave. Firehouse weekday 3-8pm, weekends 10-8pm. 57th year supporting scouting programs
– Cape May Homespun Holiday traditions. – Cold Spring Village, weekends thru 12/23
– “Winter Sweet” – 3-D light and sound show on the facade of Boardwalk Hall, nightly every 15 minutes from 6-9pm – Atlantic City Boardwalk
– Holiday Model Train display- Shore Mall, EHT
– Diving Santa Claus – Atlantic City Aquarium, Sat. Dec. 15 & 22nd @ 11am Santa in SCUBA gear
– 39th Annual Christmas Candlelight House Tour – Cape May, Sat. 12/15, 22nd from 5:30-8:30pm
– MAPS Sounds of the season shows at Resorts – School choirs sing carols in Casino lobby for charity, 4PM Sat & Sun.
– “Scrooge” – Elaine’s Dinner Theater, Cape May, select nights thru Dec. 30th
– “A Tuna Christmas” – Cape May Stage, select nights thru Dec. 30th
– Trolley Rides – Cape May presents a variety of festive trolley rides featuring the lights and sounds of the season
– Santa Express– Take a train ride with Santa on the Cape May Seashore line between Richland and Tuckahoe