Weekend Happenings: Holiday Parades, Shows & Christmas Brunch
Things sure are busy these days here at Lite Rock! After all, as South Jersey's official Christmas Music Station, this is our favorite time of the year.
We start this weekend with our 13th annual Toys for Tots-a-Thon from seven 'til seven at the Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing. Please come support us and bring a new, unwrapped toy to make it a nicer Christmas for a South Jersey kid!
Sunday, we welcome recording artist Jim Brickman to town for an exclusive Lite Rock Christmas Brunch at the Tropicana. In order to come to the brunch and performance with Jim, you'll have to win tickets from us. I told you it was exclusive!
Here's a look at some of the many other things happening this weekend in South Jersey.
-Concerts, shows and appearances:
- Borgata: Lewis Black, Fri-Sat 12/6-7, Music Box
- Borgata: Johnny Mathis, Sat.12/7
- Tropicana: Eli Young Band, Sat. 12/7
- Harrah's: Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, SAT. 12/7
- Atlantic Club: Paul Revere and the Raiders, Fri.-Sat 12/6-7
-Tropicana: Holiday Extravaganza, thru 12/20
- Egg Harbor Township: PAL Winter Festival, thru 12/21, 609-645-8413
- Somers Point: Holiday Parade, Fri. 12/6 @6:30pm, Shore Road, 609-927-2053 #3101
- Ocean City- Christmas parade, Fri. 12/6 @ 6:30pm, Asbury Ave.
- Ventnor: Holiday Parade, Sat. 12/7 @11am, Ventnor Ave.
- West Cape May: Christmas Parade, Sat. 12/7@5pm
- Atlantic City:Gilda's Club South Jersey "Fall into winter" fundraiser, House of Blues at Showboats Foundation Room, Fri. 12/6
- Mays Landing: Breakfast with Santa, Hamilton Mall, Sat. 12/7 from 8-9:45am
- Absecon: Holy Spirit High School's Christmas Craft fair, Sat. 12/7 10a-4p