The Ultimate New Jersey Fall Festival Guide for 2018
If you’re already thinking about drinking apple cider, picking pumpkins, getting into the spooky Halloween spirit, watching football, raking leaves or maybe even drinking a PSL as you read this, then you’re ready to get into the fall season!
Fall and harvest festivals are popping up throughout the Garden State, so here's a list from NJ.com to help you keep your calendar of events straight:
- September 15th: Airport Festival- Ocean City, 10 AM to 3 PM 26th Street and Bay Ave- Displays of vintage planes
- September 15th: Sea Isle City Fall Family Festival 9 Am to 4 PM JFK Boulevard and the Promenade- Food, crafts, rides and live music!
- September 15th-October 31st Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure. Haunted mazes, scare zones and new Halloween attractions for 2018 including Reflections of the Dead.
- September 20-23rd: Irish Fall Festival, North Wildwood Chestnut and Olde New Jersey Avenue. parade, Irish music and dancing.
- September 20-21st: Wildwood Fall Boardwalk Classic Car Show 10 AM to 3 PM. Vintage cars pre 1992 will be on display on the world-famous Wildwood Boardwalk
- Weekends through October 5th-7th: Oktoberfest at Morey's Piers, Wildwood. Authentic German food, beer, wine and live music.
- September 22nd: Fall Migration Festival Stone Harbor: At the Wetlands Institute. Enjoy bird watching, nature walks and guided kayak tours.
- September 22nd: 7th annual Savor September Festival. 96th street from Noon to 9 PM. Wine and beer festival, food and live music.
- September 29th: Craft Beer Festival at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City Starting at 8 PM- 99 different varieties of seasonal craft beers.
- September 22nd: Smithville Italian Festival- 11 am to 5 PM at the Village Green. Italian food, wine tasting dancing and more.
- October 6th: Sea Isle City Italian Festival and Columbus Day Parade. Parade 2 PM JFK Boulevard. Italian Festival 10 AM to 6 PM Kix Mcnutley's.
- October 6th and 7th: Oktoberfest Smithville 10 AM to 5 PM Village Greene. Over 100 crafters, food and live music.
- October 20th-18th Annual Mays Landing Fall Festival. Memorial Park at Rt.50. Pumpkin Painting, train rides, hay toss and much more!
- October 20th: Octoberfest- Sea Isle City. 11 AM to 3 PM Excursion Park. Authentic German food and beer, face painting and more.
- October 27th: Monster Bash and Zombie Walk Smithville. 10 AM to 6:30 PM. Lots of spooky fun for the family.
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG: