The Ultimate New Jersey Fall Festival Guide for 2019
If you’re already thinking about drinking apple cider, picking pumpkins, getting into the spooky Halloween spirit, watching football, raking leaves or maybe even drinking a PSL as you read this, then you’re ready to get into the fall season!
Fall and harvest festivals are popping up throughout the Garden State, so here's a list from NJ.com to help you keep your calendar of events straight:
- September 13th-14th: Boots on the Beach Festival- Friday 5 to 9 PM Sat starting at 11 AM. Walnut, Chestnut and Olde New Jersey Avenues. Country and blue grass music on two stages!
- September 13th-November 3rd: Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure. Haunted mazes, scare zones and new Halloween attractions for 2019 including Aftermath and Scary-Oke.
- October 19th: Witch Craft Brew Fest at Mays Landing's Lake Lenape Park. One-of-a-kind Halloween co-hosted by the original monster movie characters! Tents will be decked to the nines in mysterious haunt or corny charm, with approximately 50 brew masters.
- September 14th: Harvest Brew Fest at Emlen Physick Estate on Washington St. in Cape May. 10 AM to 6 PM. Craft beers, local vendors and live music
- September 14th: Ocean City Airport Festival Ocean City Municipal Airport located on 26th St. and Bay Ave. from 10 AM to 3 PM. Check out vintage WW II airplanes.
- September 14th and 15th: Sea Isle City Fall Family Festival. JFK Boulevard and the Promenade. Saturday 9 AM to 4 PM and Sunday 9 AM to 1:30 PM. Live music, rides, vendors, food and guided trolley tours!
- September 20-22: Irish Fall Festival. Vendors 8 AM to & 7 PM and live Irish music from noon to 8:30 PM. Old New Jersey Avenue North Wildwood.
- September 20th-22nd: Wildwood Fall Classic Car Show. 9 AM to 3 PM Wildwood Boardwalk. Classic cars at least 25 years old will line the world famous boardwalk.
- Sept 20-22; Sept 27-29; Oct 4-6 and Oct 11-13. Morey's Piers Octoberfest. Outdoor beer garden, German food, live music and a root beer garden for the kids.
- September 21st: Green Day Festival. Hammonton Lake Park. Food trucks, vendors and activities.
- September 21st and 22nd: South Jersey Wine and Food Festival.Lake Lenape East in Mays Landing Noon to 5 PM. Wine tastings, live music and food!
- September 28th: Harborfest. Marina Park in Sea Isle City 11 AM to 4 PM. Live music, seafood raw clam eating contest and more.
- September 28th: Historic Smithville Italian Festival. Live music, wine tasting, food and activities for the kids!
- October 5th: Sea Isle City Italian Festival Kix McNutleys located on 63rd street from 11 AM to 6 PM. Live music, Italian food and a delicious cannoli-eating contest.
- October 5-6th: Okctoberfest at Smithville. 10 Am to 5 PM. love music, crafters, train carousel rides and plenty of food!
- October 12th: Ocean City Fall Block Party and Fireworks Spectacular. Asbury Avenue 9 AM to 5 PM. Live music, food, crafters and fireworks!
- October 12-13th: Avalon Seafood Festival. 30th Street parking lot. 10 AM to 5 PM.
- October 12th: Historic Smithville Irish Festival. Irish food, dancing, music and fun stuff for the kids!
- October 17-20th: Cape May Fall Festival. Grand Hotel, Cape May. Biggest birding festival in the U.S. presented by the NJ Audubon.
- Source nj.com.
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG: