Weekend Happenings: Halloween Parades, Ghosts Tours, Safe Trick or Treating
Bring your ghouls and goblins to Lite Rock’s Safe Trick or Treating on Sunday, October 25th from 11am -1pm at Birch Grove Park in Northfield.
Over the many years we’ve held this event, we have turned the Halloween experience into a well-oiled machine. A really fun, well-oiled machine!
You and the family are invited to come enjoy the season and participate or just watch the many fun things we have in store.
Lite Rock’s Safe trick or treating includes a costume contest, hayrides, pumpkin picking, a Monster Mash” dance-a-thon and lots of candy!
Chad Juros will present a kid-friendly magic show.
We also take full advantage of all the kid friendly things at Birch Grove Park, including their great playground.
Lite Rock’s Safe Trick or Treating is powered by ShopRite, Miller’s Haunted Hayride in Hammonton and Petrosh’s Big Top Tent Rental.
Here's a look a more South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Golden Nugget: Last Comic Standing Tour, Fri. 10/23
- Harrah's: REO Speedwagon, Sat. 10/24
- Tropicana: Brian Wilson, Sat. 10/24
- Borgata: Frank Caliendo, Sat. 10/24
- Caesars: Martin Lawrence, Sat-Sun. 10/24-25
- Golden Nugget: Herman's Hermite starring Peter Noone, Sat. 10/24
- Taj Mahal: Ockotberfest, Sat-Sun. 10/24-25
Other fun thing to do this weekend...
See a list of Halloween Happenings, hay rides and haunted attractions
- Galloway: Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG for the final Galloway family movie night of the season featuring our "scary" movie - GREMLINS, Fri. 10/23 at dusk at the Municipal Complex on Jimmy Leeds RoadFun for all ages. Bring the kids,blankets, chairs and prepare to have a great time. As always, popcorn is free with drinks and treats at a nominal cost. (and don't forget to bring the kids early for our first TRUNK OR TREAT)
- Egg Harbor City: Halloween Parade, Fri. 10/23 from 7-9pm, London Ave, 609-965-1920
- Sea Isle City: Halloween Parade & Dance Party, Fri. 10/23 from 7-9pm, Landis Ave.
- Margate: The Margate Players present "Thriller Theater" fri-Sat 10/23-24 @ 7pm, featuring a variety of favorite Halloween musical selections, Margate PAC
- Ventnor: Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG for the 13th annual Step Up for ARC of Atlantic County Walk, Sat. 10/24 @ 9:30a, registration @ 8:30am @ St. James Church Campus, 6415 Ventnor Ave.
- Somers Point: Foodie Film Festival, Clancy's By the Bay, Fri. 10/23, the movie "Big Night"
- Ocean City: Ghost Tour of Ocean City, Fri-Sat10/23-24, tales of restless souls and haunted houses on a candlelight walking tour, reservations required
- Wildwood: Olde Time Italian Festival, Sat. 10/24 from noon to 11pm (rescheduled from 10/2), Fox Park
- West Cape May: Fall Festival and Bird Show, Fri-Sun. 10/23-25
- Port Republic: Halloween Car Show, Sat. 10/24 from 10a-10p, Blueberry RV Park
- Atlantic City: Haunted Lighthouse Tours, Absecon Lighthouse, Sat. 10/24
- Woodbine: Dinner with the Royal Horses, Sat 10/24 @ 6pm, the day before their performance in Wildwood, Woodbine Equestrian Center, 301 Sumner Ave, 609-377-7089
- Vineland: "Frankenstein Rocks", Landis Theater, Fri-Sat. 10/23-24
Galloway; Stockton PAC presents "Campania Flamenco", flamenco dancing, Sat. 10/24 @ 7:30pm