These Are Just Some of the Dog Friendly Restaurants in South Jersey
Are you someone who loves to include your favorite four-legged friend in just about everything you do, including going out to eat?
Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge dog lover, and while Josie is our third rescue we've never brought her with us when going out for a bite to eat. I might change my mind though after discovering how many restaurants are dog friendly in South Jersey!
I hope this list from BringFido.com comes in handy especially if you love to dine out with your pooch!
- Tun Tavern Restaurant and Brewery - Great reviews for Fido! They even had a dog menu and will bring your dog water!
- Back Bay Ale House - They'll even offer Fido water from a glass or water bow according to reviews.
- Vagabond Kitchen and Tap House
- Formica Bros. Bakery
- The Chatterbox - You'll even find menu items for Fido at this iconic Ocean City restaurant!
- Island Grill and Steak House
- Maynard's Cafe
- Kudos American Grill - Fido is welcome on the wrap around front porch!
- Sublime Seafood Company
- Back Bay BBQ - Fido is welcome at the outdoor tables. BBQ treats for you four legged friend!
- Buona Vita - Enjoy a Delicious meal on the porch with your pooch!
- No. 7311
- Cardinal Bistro - They even cook for Fido according to the reviews!
Sea Isle City:
- Taco Shells By The Sea
- The Pirates Den
- Ernest and Son
- Yianni's Cafe
- Dockside Cafe
Check out the entire list at BringFido.com!
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG: