Beach Bonfire, Kid Rock, Gameacon – Weekend Happenings
Does this sound like fun to you? It's a cool autumn night in South Jersey and you are snuggled up on the beach in front of a roaring bonfire. Ahh, me likely!
If that's your idea of good way to spend Saturday night, than I have just the event for you.
The 9th annual Bonfire on the Beach at 17th Street in North Wildwood from 6-10p Sat.10/20. The bonfire is sponsored by the Anglesea Irish Society and the Greater Wildwood Jaycees. This year with food vendors. $10 admission, kids under 12 - $2. BYO blanket or beach chair.
Here are Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Hard Rock: Kid Rock, Fri-Sat. 10/19-20
- Borgata: Comic Bill Burr, Fri 10/19
- Harrah's: Menopause: The Musical, Fri. 10/19
- Golden Nugget: Billy Joel tribute band, Fri. 10/19
- Borgata: Comic Vic Dibitteto, Fri. 10/19, Music Box, sold out
- Borgata: The Tenors, Sat. 10/20
- Tropicana: Linda Shields, The Jersey Shore Medium, Sat. 10/20
- Resorts: Engelbert Humperdinck, Sat. 10/20, sold out
- Harrah's: Actor, comic, musician Stephen Lynch, Sat. 10/20
Here's more fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Ocean City: "Porsche 356 Registry - East Coast Holiday on the Boardwalk" Porsche car Show, thru Sat. 10/20, between 18th and 20th streets
- Ocean City: Ghost Tours, 8-9:30p Fri.10/19, 9th and Asbury Ave, reservations required, 609-814-0199
- Stockton PAC/Galloway: Starr Foster Dance, one of the premiere contemporary dance companies, from Richmond, VA, known for their emotionally resonant works, 7:30p Fri, 10/19
- Sea Isle: Halloween Parade and Dance Party, Fri. 10/19
- Northfield: Build Your Own Scarecrow Event, 9a-noon Sat. 10/20, Otto Bruyns Library of Northfield, 241 W. Mill Road, for ages 5-10, pre-registration required, 609-513-0372
- Egg Harbor Township: Halloween Carnival, games, costume contest, fun, 11a-4p Sat. 10/20, EHT High School, 24 High School Drive, $6 kids, adults free
- Sea Isle: Octoberfest, hayrides, face painting, pie-baking contest, 11a-3p Sat. 10/20, Excursion Park, JFK Blvd.
- Ventnor: Step Up for the Arc of Atlantic County Walk, 10a-2p Sat. 10/20, Ventnor Boardwalk, registration at Parish Hall, 6415 Atlantic Ave.
- Marmora: 2nd annual Upper Township Harvest Festival, Sat. 10/19,Wayside Village
48 Tuckahoe Road
- Cold Spring Village: Pumpkin Festival, Sat. 10/20
- Wildwood: RV Show, Convention Center, Sat. 10/20
- South Egg Harbor: Fish Fry, 1-5p Sat. 10/20, $12 crab cake dinners, Macedonia Baptist Church, 601 South County Blvd., 609-965-4211
- Ocean City: 8th annual John R.Elliott HERO Walk & 5K Run, 9:30a Sun. 10/21, 6th & Boardwalk