Weekend Happenings: Easter Hunts, Breakfasts, Strolls & More
Easter weekend 2015 in South Jersey offers plenty of Easter activities and a few other possibilities for fun.
If you're looking for breakfast with the Easter Bunny, a chance to strut in your Easter finest or an "egg-stravaganza" for the kids, we have it. If you are more in the mood for a night out with some live music, you've have some options, too.
Have a happy and safe weekend and I'll talk to you on the Lite Rock Morning Show!
- Trump Taj Mahal: The Pointer Sisters, Sat. 4/4
- Caesars: The Moody Blues, Sat. 4/4
- Harrah's: Celtic Thunder, Sat. 4/4
- Hammonton: Easter Egg-Stravaganza, downtown Hammonton, Fri. 4/3 from 1-3pm
- Ocean City: Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, John & Pattys, 637 Asbury Ave, Sat. 4/4, 609-399-3377
- Smithville: Chamber of Commerce Easter Egg Hunt, Sat. 4/4
- Linwood: Easter Egg Hunt, Linwood Care Center, Sat.4/4 @ 10:30am, 609-927-6131
- Egg Harbor Township: Easter Egg Hunt, Greentree Church, 125 Schoolhouse Rd., Sat.4/4 10:30-11:30am, 609-927-3838
- Pleasantville: Rec. Department Easter Egg Hunt, Max Manning Complex, West Park Ave, Sat. 4/4 @ 1pm
- Northfield: Easter Egg Hunt, Sat. 4/4 @11am, Northfield Library, 241 N. Mill Rd, 609-646-4476
- Avalon: Rec. Department Easter Egg Hunt, Sat. 4/4 @ 10am, beach between 8 & 12th Streets, 609-967-3066
- Ocean City: The Great Egg Hunt, Sat. 4/4 @2:30pm, 11th Street & the beach, 800-BEACH-NJ
- Mays Landing: Eater Egg Hunt, Sat. 4/4 @ 10am, Memorial park, 609-625-1800
- Hamilton: Laureldale Vol. Fire Co.'s Easter Egg Hunt, firehouse on Rt. 50, Sat. 4/4 @ 11am, 609-965-4639
- Cape May: Easter Egg Hunt, Cape May Elementary School, Sat. 4/4 @ 10am
- Cape May Point: Easter Egg Hunt, Sat. 4/4 @ 10am, Cape May Point State Park, 609-884-2159
- North Wildwood: Easter Egg Hunt, Sat. 4/4@11am Elks Lodge, 19th Street
- Atlantic City: Steel Pier's annual Best Dressed for Easter contest features the Easter Bunny and fun for kids and parents too, Sun. 4/5 from 11:30am
- Ocean City:Easter Fashion Promenade – in front of the Music Pier, Moorlyn Terrace & Boardwalk. Come dressed in your Easter best to stroll in our Fashion Promenade and meet the Easter Bunny, Judging begins at 1:00pm, 609-399-6111
- Cape May: Easter Fashion Stroll, Washington St. Mall, Sun. 4/5 @ 1pm