Important: Don’t Miss these Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your packages will get to your loved ones in time for the holidays.
Holiday shipping deadlines are more important NOW than ever with families spending the holidays apart. Nobody wants to be the person who sent their gifts late, just because they weren't paying attention, or forgot that deadlines were even a thing. I found the Holiday 2020 Holiday Shipping Deadlines from the USPS, UPS, and FedEx listed below in this article from WSAW-TV. Check them out:
- December 15 - Retail Ground service
- December 18 - First-Class Mail Service
- December 19 - Priority Mail service
- December 23 - Priority Mail Express service
- December 15 - UPS Ground
- December 21 - UPS 3 Day Select
- December 22 - UPS 2nd Day Air
- December 23 - UPS Next Day Air
- December 9 - FedEx SmartPost (some expectations apply)
- December 15 - FedEx Ground
- December 15 - FedEx Home Delivery
- December 21 - FedEx Express Saver
- December 22 - FedEx 2Day A.M. and FedEx 2Day
- December 23 - FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Extra Hours
- December 25 - FedEx SameDay City Direct, FedEx SameDay City Priority, FedEx SameDay
But what about Amazon? WSAW-TV writes that they haven't released their 2020 shipping dates yet (and I double-checked, they haven't).
So what happens if you do miss the delivery deadline? Don't panic. You can call your loved ones to give them a heads up, or you can get creative with ways of letting them know their surprises are on the way. How about some emails with clues to what their gift will be? Or a countdown that tracks the minutes until their treats will arrive! There are so many fun options.
But maybe don't wait to do your holiday shopping at the last minute (like some other people I know, ahem, the person writing this article).