Super Bowl, Bowls of Soup Tasting, Bike Show – Weekend Happenings
It's Super Bowl weekend, with the Eagles vs. the Patriots game Sunday night casting a shadow over just about everything else happening this weekend in "Eagle Nation".
We've put together a list of a few other fun things to do in South Jersey before Sunday's game time. We figured you could make your own fun once the Super festivities got started. Have a great weekend and GO E-A-G-L-E-S!!!
Here are the South Jersey Weekend Happenings
- Showboat: 'Ghost Finders' weekend, the cast of the Syfy TV show holding a meet and greet and ghost hunting activities (they ain't 'fraid of no ghosts), Fri-Sun. 2/2-2/4, weekend admission with 2-night stay is $500 a person.
- Harrah's: Orleans, Ambrosia, and Friends, Fri. 2/2
- Golden Nugget: Flashback Fridays with an Alice Cooper tribute band, Fri. 2/2
- Convention Center: EasyRiders Bike Show Tour, custom motorcycle show, 10a-7p Sat. 2/3
- Boardwalk Hall: Battle of the Boardwalk cheer-leading show, Sat-Sun. 2/3-2/4
- Tropicana: Linda Shields, 'The Jersey Shore Medium', Sat. 2/3
- Harrah's: Jeff Foxworthy, Sat. 2/3
Other fun stuff to do this weekend
- Egg Harbor Township: Atlantic Christian School presents their 5th annual Bowls of Hope Soup-Tasting Benefit, with soup from 16 participating local restaurants, 6-8p Sat. 2/3, 391 Zion Road
- Ocean City: Super Chili Bowl Fundraiser, hosted by the Ocean City Boy Scout Troop 32, Stainton Community Center, 1735 Simpson Ave., 4-6p Sat. 2/3. 609741-6146
- Brigantine: Family Movie Time, 2-3:30p Sat. 2/3, Atlantic County Library, 201 S.15th St., 609-266-0110
- Mays Landing: Designer Bag Bingo, St. Vincent de Paul School, 5809 Main St., 5-10p Sat. 2/3, 609-625-1565
- Egg Harbor Township: the 26th annual Super Bowl Pre-Party benefiting the Chief Arthur R. Brown Jr. Memorial Scholarship Foundation, McCullough's Pub, 30`6 Ocean Heights Ave., 2-7p Sun 2/4, 609-788-8548