What You Can and Can’t Bring to the Atlantic City Beach Concerts
Jimmy Buffett kicks off the Atlantic City beach concert season in just a few days. Here's an official list of what you can and cannot bring to the shows.
According to a press release from CRDA...
• Blankets and towels.
• One factory-sealed or empty water bottle (up to one gallon in size).
• Umbrellas (until 3:00).
• Small sand beach chairs (9” or lower)
• Non-professional cameras.
• Non-framed backpacks and bags.
• Government-issued identification
• Cash, debit card, credit card
• NO weapons, squirt guns, toy guns, or anything that resembles a weapon.
• NO illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
• NO cans or bottles
• NO hard style coolers (9.7 x 7 x 9.8 inches is the largest size allowed which is a 6 pack size)
• NO alcohol
• NO fireworks or sparklers
• NO high back chairs and/or patio chairs (sand chair only - no higher than 9”)
• NO glass containers of any kind.
• NO tents or structures
• NO flags, totems, or anything that might block someone’s view.
• NO animals (with the exception of service animals pre-approved by The City of Atlantic City).
• NO bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles unless it is an ADA approved device.
• NO laser pens or pointers
• NO paint, sharpies, or permanent markers
• NO unauthorized or unlicensed vending
Complete Atlantic City beach concert coverage:
- Saturday, August 13, 4PM - Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band with special guest G. Love & Special Sauce
- Thursday, September 1, 4PM - Zac Brown Band with Drake White and The Big Fire
- Saturday, September 3, 4PM - Florida Georgia Line with Cole Swindell, The Cadillac Three, and Kane Brown
- Monday, September 5, 1PM - Blink 182 with A Day to Remember, All Time Low, and The Front Bottoms
SOURCE: NJ Casino Reinvestment Development Authority press release, 08/05/16