Weekend Happenings: Love, Laughs, Taking the Plunge in Sea Isle
There’s plenty of fun in store in South Jersey this President’s Day holiday weekend, no matter how you get your kicks…even if it’s jumping in the 39° ocean!
Valentine’s Day, comedy from Jim Norton, the Wayans Brothers and Lisa Lampanelli and the 20th annual Sea Isle City Polar Bear Plunge are just the start of the good times. Here’s a look at the many weekend highlights. Enjoy yourself!
- Boardwalk Hall: AHL Hockey, Albany Devils vs. Hersey Bears, Fri. 2/14
- Caesars: Vanessa Williams, Fri. 2/14
- Borgata: Maxwell, Fri. 2/14
- Borgata: Comic, comic and actor Jim Norton, Music Box, Fri.- Sat. 2/14-15
- House of Blues @ Showboat: The Wayans Brothers, Fri. 2/14
- Boardwalk Hall: Luke Bryan, Sat. 2/15
- Golden Nugget: Arron Lewis, Sat. 2/15
- Resorts: The Village People, Sat. 2/15
- Golden Nugget: Lou Gramm from Foreigner, Sun. 2/16
- Borgata: Lisa Lampanelli, Sun. 2/16
- Convention Center: RV and Camping Show, 2/14-17
Other Fun Stuff…….
-Absecon Lighthouse, Atlantic City: Valentine’s Day couples vow renewal and dinner, Fri. 2/14
- Chocolate & Wine Trails Weekend: Various New Jersey wineries feature tastings, Fri-Sun. 2/14-16
- Ocean City Music Pier: Greater Ocean City Theatre Company perform Broadway love songs, Sat. 2/15
- Sea Isle: 20th annual Polar Bear Plunge Weekend, Fri-Sun 2/14-16, featuring the plunge Sat. @ 2pm
- Galloway: Stockton PAC presents Theatreworks USA’s “Dinosaurs!” puppet extravaganza, Sat. 2/15 @ 10:30am