Weekend Happenings: Fests of Fun! Greek Fest, Pirate Fest, Fishing Fest + More
Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church in Egg Harbor Township presents their 31st Annual Greek Festival this weekend on the church grounds.
It is no mistake that this festival has lasted and thrived over the years. The rides, music, dancing and, especially the delicious Greek food, make this a can't miss festival!
But there are several other festivals and options for fun this weekend, as you will see in the South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Borgata: Alan Parsons, Fri. 6/5
- Tropicana: Ring of Combat mixed martial arts, Fri. 6/5
- Borgata: Lana Del Ray, Sat. 6/6, sold out
- Taj Mahal: Boston, Sat. 6/6
- Dante Hall: Atlantic City Theater presents "Love, Loss and What I Wore", Fri-Sun 6/5-6/7
Other fun stuff to do this weekend...
- Absecon: Superhero Street Fair, Absecon Education Assoc. fun night, soccer fields on Pitney Road, Fri. 6/5 from 6-8pm
- Somers Point: Craft Beer & Wine Tasting, benefit for NJ. Animal Advocacy, Sandi Pointe Coastal Bistro, Fri. 6/5 from 6-8pm, 609-645-8000
- Cape May: The 1st annual Commercial Fishing Festival, Sat-Sun 6/6-6/7 from 10a-4p, Schellinger's Landing (The Lobster House)
- Wildwood: Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG at the JDRF Walk for a Cure at Morey’s Adventure Pier in Wildwood, Sat. 6/6, the JDRF walk raisesmoney for type 1 diabetes research, a disease that affects millions of people.
- Tuckerton: Pirate Festival at Tuckerton Seaport, Sun. 6/7 from 11a-5p
- Dorothy: Chicken BBQ, Vol. Fire Dep't fundraiser, Sun. 6/7 from noon -7pm, 609-476-4441
- Linwood: Aisling & Olivia 5K Fun Run, Sun 6/7 @ 8:30am
- Margate: LeTour de Downbeach Bike Ride, Sun. 6/7