Weekend Happenings: Classic Cars, Inaugural Ball, Restaurant Week Begins
Atlantic City Restaurant Week, which begins Sunday, is a 7 day celebration of the culinary arts and the foodie scene in Atlantic City.
A.C. Restaurant Week is one of the most successful and delicious food festivals in the USA. Some restaurants bring in live entertainment, create themed nights and display their culinary generous!
Over 50 Atlantic City area restaurants create special dishes at discounted prices and host events, etc. during the week. Participating restaurants offer a multi-course meal for the fixed price of $15.14 for lunch and $33.14 for dinner (not including beverage, tax and gratuity).
The annual Atlantic City Restaurant Week takes place Sunday, March 2nd and continues through Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Here's a look at what else is fun this weekend in South Jersey...
-Resorts: Mayor's Inaugural Ball & Fireworks, Fri. 2/28, the black tie party celebrating new Mayor Don Guardian's election, the event befits a scholarship fund.
- Harrah's: Michael Bolton, Fri. 2/28
- Borgata: Robin Thicke, Sun. 3/2
- Boardwalk Hall: AHL Hockey, Sat. 3/1 @ 5pm, Albany Devils vs. Scranton Penguins
- Convention Center: 41st annual Atlantic City Classic Car Show, Fri-Sun. 2/28-3/2, billed as the largest classic car show and auction in the USA
Other fun stuff...
- West Cape May: Pizza and Family Movie Night, Fri. 2/28 6-8pm, Boro Hall, the movie "Red Dog" (PG) 609-884-1005
- Pleasantville: Irish Dancers, Pleasantville branch of Atlantic County library, Sat. 3/11 @ 11am, 609-641-1778
- Somers Point: Boy Scout Troop 55 Spaghetti Dinner, Sat. 3/1 4:30-7pm, United Methodist church, Bethel Road
- Ocean City: Coaches vs. Cancer Night, Sun. 3/2 5-8pm, O.C.H.S. Basketball coaches cancer benefit, DiOrio's, Somers Point 609-675--8563
- Hammonton: "Bowling for Rescue Party", Sun. 3/2 5-9pm, DiDonato's Lanes, benefits MOMS Animal Rescue
- Cape May: Oscar Party, Sun. 3/2 5:30-8pm, Cape May Film Society, Mad Batter Restaurant, 609-326-3378