At Tilton Fitness changing people’s lives is more than a slogan – it’s a commitment. Their state of the art facilities, effective programming, and knowledgable staff provides their members with a unique fitness experience focused upon personalized attention and driven by success. Whether you’re new to fitness or are a seasoned athlete, they challenge you to workout with them, and change your life TODAY.
- Award-Winning Group Fitness Classes
- Weight Loss Programs
- World Class, Personal Training
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Fully Equipped Cardiovascular and Strength Training Areas
- Quiet Wellness Room
- Large Indoor Pool
- Swimming Lessons
- Whirlpool, Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Bright, Spacious, Ultra-clean Facility
- Kids’ Club
- Recovery Zone Juice Bar
- Accents Aesthetics Medical Day Spa
- Kinetic Poetic Dance Studio
- Bacharach Rehabilitation Physical Therapy
- Body Composition and Fitness Testing, Nutritional Counseling
- International Travelling Privileges
- Access to Over 1,500 Fitness Centers Worldwide, and MUCH MORE!
Motto: “Changing People’s Lives”
Founded: 30 years ago
Led by: Paul Brones
Why They’re Unique: At Tilton Fitness, they are committed to changing people’s lives. They accomplish this by providing energetic and programs, attentive service, knowledgeable staff and immaculate facilities. They’ve received many accolades for our friendly, inviting atmosphere and they pride themselves on offering the most modern facility around!
They Can Answer Questions Relating to: What should I change in my life to feel healthier? How are personal trainers effective to my workout? How can I get my child to loose some weight? Can I reduce my cholesterol through exercise? Will exercise help my joint pain? What is the best tip for succeeding at the gym? How often does a client need to see a personal trainer to achieve their fitness goals?
Meet The Expert
At 24, Brones has been a personal trainer with Tilton Fitness for 1½ years and currently serves as the training director for the Northfield location.
There is an easy form of exercise you can do to lose a half a pound per week or 26 pounds a year! Watch the video to learn how to increase your weight loss from fitness expert, Paul Brones.
Now, watch Paul explain why mixing in weight training is important to reaching your fitness goals.
Have A Question? Ask The Experts!