Labor Day Weekend Happenings
There are plenty of fun events going on this Labor Day Weekend. The last unofficial weekend of summer will undoubtedly lead to crowded beaches and roads in South Jersey.
Here are just a few of the events you can check out this holiday weekend:
- Styx, Borgata, Music Box 8/30
- Wayne Newton, Trump Taj Mahal, 8PM 8/31
- 38 Special, Resorts, 9PM, 8/31
- Harry Connick Jr. Revel, 8PM, 9/1
- John Mayer, Borgata, Muisc Box, 8PM, 9/1
- Atlantic Comedy Festival, Boardwalk Hall, 8/31-9/1 9/1
Fun for the Family:
- Atlantic City, Movies Under the Stars, “Shrek the Third,” dusk, Bartram Avenue and Boardwalk on 8/30.
- Cape May, “FunFest Weekend,” 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Aug. 31, Sept. 1, Historic Cold Spring Village, Route 9, family-friendly activities.
- Wildwood, Handcraft Unlimited Labor Day Craft Show, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Aug. 31, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 1, Convention Center, Boardwalk
- Wildwood, 9th Annual Wildwood Block Party and Music Festival, noon to 11 p.m., Fox Park, Ocean Avenue across from Convention Center 9/1
- Wildwood, “The King of the Boards” battle of the bands competition, 1 to 9 p.m., Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterparks, on the Boardwalk
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!