Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 24

New Jersey
Allen Stoner
[

Awesome Timelapse Video Shows Off the Beauty of the Jersey Shore [WATCH]

I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful state. Whenever my wife asks me where should we go on vacation, my response is always the same, I want to stay right here at the Jersey Shore!

Read More

Sam I Am/ Humane Society of Ocean City
Sam I Am/ Humane Society of Ocean City
[

‘Sam I Am’ the Dog – Pet of the Week [VIDEO]

Every Thursday morning at 7:15am on the Lite Rock Morning Show, the Humane Society of Ocean City brings in the new Lite Rock Pet of the Week.

Read More

ThinkStock
[

Stray Bullet Enters Pleasantville Home, Hits Woman Holding Baby

If you needed any more convincing that Pleasantville has a gun problem, here's the scenario that should convince you.

Read More

prom wedding couple corsage
Susan Prentice
[

You Choose the Theme for Lite Rock’s Second Chance Prom 2016 [POLL]

We are proud to announce that the social event of the season is back for 2016. Lite Rock's Second Chance Prom is on!

Read More

Thinkstock
[

The Best Thing About Living in Ocean City

The Garden State has some of the best places to raise a family and call home. There are so many awesome towns to settle in including Ocean City!

Read More

Axl/EHT Police via Facebook
Axl/EHT Police via Facebook
[

EHT Police Mourn Death of K-9 Dog Axl

Axl, the well- known Egg Harbor Township Police K-9 dog has died, according to EHT's Police Facebook page.

Read More

Red And Purple Neon Open Sign
Ingram Publishing
[

9 South Jersey Opening Days That Remind Us Summer Is Coming

I'm always majorly bummed out in the fall when shops start to close for the season, but the good news is that summer will soon be here. Here's a list of places that remind me of summertime and will soon be opening for the season...

Read More

Google Maps
Google Maps
[

The Real Story Behind Historic Smithville

The Garden State is full of towns with interesting beginnings, especially here in South Jersey. Have you ever wondered how some of these towns got their start? Today, we dive into historic Smithville.

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Philadelphia Flyers Founder Ed Snider Dies at 83

Ed Snider, the billionaire entrepreneur who co-founded the Flyers has died at 83 after a long battle with bladder cancer. 

Read More

Queen Victoria College dragon boat team power on t
Getty Images
[

Dragon Boat Festival to Benefit Gilda’s Club South Jersey

The Gilda’s Club South Jersey Dragon Boat Festival 2016 is coming to Bader Field Atlantic City on Saturday, July 9.

Read More

Helen Turner, Robin Stoloff and her daughter
[

Linwood Woman Turns 109 and Shares Her Secrets to Living to 100 Years or More

What is the secret to living a 100 years or more?  Linwood resident, Helen Turner, should know. On April 1, she turned 109 years young! 

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

What Some South Jersey School Districts Spend May Surprise You

How much does a kindergarten through 12th grade education cost per child in your town and how does that compare to other Atlantic and Cape May County communities? That's a fair question and the latest estimates on those costs have just been released.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://literock969.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Lite Rock Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Lite Rock Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.