Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 12

Coloriffic/ThinkStock
[

Sea Isle Police Investigate Armed Home-Invasion Robbery

Things like this just don't happen in Sea Isle City.

Read More

Happy woman with gas pump and money.
Ron Chapple Stock
[

Summer Gas Prices Continue to Fall in South Jersey

Category: Community, Lifestyle
School supplies on wooden table
tanuha2001
[

South Jersey School Districts Release Supply Lists for 2016/17 Year

I can't believe that soon we'll be getting ready for 2016/2017 school year. It seems like we just honored our South Jersey teachers at our Teacher of the Year banquet. I love having my son Josh home but, I know he's looking forward to starting another year at Rowan.  

Read More

Courtesy of Pro Watercross Tour/ Facebook
Courtesy of Pro Watercross Tour/ Facebook
[

Pro Watercross, Lucy’s Birthday, Kidz Bop & More – Weekend Happenings

Watercross? Think of it as dirt bike racing in the ocean. The Pro Watercross National Tour makes its debut stop in Atlantic city this weekend on the beach at Resorts.

Read More

The Art of Tiki: A Cocktail Showdown Hosted By Guy Fieri - 2016 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented By FOOD & WINE
Getty Images for SOBEWFF®
[

10 Times Guy Fieri Dined in South Jersey

It’s usually midnight when you are flipping through the channels and BOOM! There is Guy Fieri enjoying something delicious on “Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives” and you are completely filled with two thoughts. One, “I need a snack, stat!" and “Where is the closest one of these restaurants to me? I need to go this weekend”.

Read More

Police car - emergency concept image
BCFC
[

9 Children Currently Missing in New Jersey

It's so incredibly sad how to hear just how many children are reported missing on a regular basis. As a parent, I feel for every single child that unfortunately winds up on the National Center's list for Missing & Exploited Children, and every single family searching for them.

Read More

Progresso soup
Progresso/General Mills
[

Progresso Plant in Vineland Unexpectedly Shuts Down

Hundreds in South Jersey have been left without jobs after the Progresso plant in Vineland shut down today.

Read More

TSM
TSM
[

Lucy the Elephant Celebrates Her 135th Birthday Saturday

Happy Birthday to South Jersey's official National Historic Landmark! Lucy the Elephant celebrates her 135th birthday from 10am-8pm this Saturday in Margate.

Read More

IMG_20160713_081142905
[

One of the Coolest Places to Live in South Jersey

Looking for the perfect place to live, start a family or just relax? 

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Pleasantville Police Looking for a Few Good Recruits

The city of Pleasantville is hiring police officers and they would like nothing more than to find some good, local recruits.

Read More

Lainey McAvoy via Facebook / North Wildwood Recreation and Toursim
Lainey McAvoy via Facebook / North Wildwood Recreation and Toursim
[

Who Tagged the North Wildwood Sea Wall? Police Ask for Help [PHOTOS]

North Wildwood Recreation and Tourism and the North Wildwood Police are asking for your help finding the person or people who graffitied the North Wildwood sea wall over the weekend.

Read More

Traci Taylor, TSM
Traci Taylor, TSM
[

10 Essentials People Often Forget When Going to the Beach

Not everyone can live by the beach or frequently go multiple times a week. Are you a forgetful person, or have never gotten the chance to go to the beach and develop a bag-packing habit...

Read More

Category: Community, Lists Tags: , ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://literock969.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Lite Rock Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Lite Rock Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.