Wine & Chocolate, Car Show, Sinatra Tribute – Weekend Happenings
Take that special someone out for a real treat in advance of Valentine’s Day at a south Jersey winery this weekend, where wine tasting, special chocolate pairings and more will be on the docket as part of the Garden State Wine Growers Association’s annual Wine & Chocolate Wine Trail Weekend, noon to 5p on Sat-Sun, Feb 9 and 10.
Wineries around the state are participating, including many South jersey wineries with special events planned for the trail weekend.
Here are Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Convention Center: 46th Annual Atlantic City Auction and Car Show, Fri-Sun 2/8-10
- Showboat Hotel: South Jersey Free Classic Car Show, Fri-Sun 2/8-10
- Hard Rock: Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons, Fri-Sat. 2/8-9
- Ocean Resort: Country singer Lee Brice, Fri. 2/8
- Borgata: Comic Bill Burr, Fri. 2/8, sold out
- Golden Nugget: Big hair band tribute band, Fri. 2/8
- Hard Rock: Dave Mathews tribute band, Sat. 2/9
- Borgata: "Sinatra Meets the Sopranos: An Evening of Music, Conversations and More", Sinatra tribute singer Micheal Martocci is joined by actors Vincent Pastori, Steven Shirripa and Michael Imperioli from The Sopranos, Sat. 2/9
Other fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Stockton PAC: The L.A. Theatre Works presets "Steel Magnolias", live on stage, 7:30p Fri 2/8
- Ventnor: Enlightened Cafe presents Open Mic Night, 7-10p Fri. 2/8, 6414 Ventnor Ave
- Linwood: " War vs. The Shore" High School Girls Basketball Tourney, Mainland High School, with C.A.L teams playing Shore conference teams, Sat-Sun 2/9-10
- Little Egg Harbor: Fishing Flea Market, 30 vendors with fishing equipment, Little Egg Harbor Community Center, 319 W. CalaBreeze Way, 8a-2p Sat. 2/9, 908-625-4498
- Stockton PAC: Gary Lewis and the Playboys, Sat. 2/9
- Linwood: Knights of Columbus presents the John J. Heinz Memorial Chil Cook-Off and Dinner, 4-7p Sat. 2/9, Our Lady of Sorrows church, 724 Maple Ave.
- Cape May: 5th annual Ice Ball benefit, with ice sculptures, food and drink, Congress Hall, Sat. 2/9
- Ocean City: Chili Cook-Off, St. Francis Cabrini Hall, 2nd & Atlantic, 5-6:30p Sun. 2/10, 609-399-9013