Weekend Holiday Happenings: Christmas House Tour, Festival of Trees, a Chanukah Wonderland
You are sure to find something to do this weekend to put you in the spirit of the season in this year's final edition of South Jersey Weekend Happenings.
Let me suggest the 26th Annual Dennisville Christmas House Tour, Saturday, December 20th from 5 to 9pm. The Tour includes an assortment of beautiful 18th century homes, buildings and churches.
Live Christmas caroling will be provided by The Middletones, the a cappella vocal group from Middle Township High School, who did such a good job the other day on the Lite Rock Morning Show, dressed in authentic Victorian era garb.
Here are the South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Atlantic City: The Atlantic City Ballet presents 'The Nutcracker', Claridge Hotel, 12/19-23 @ 7pm
- Atlantic City: 'Deck the Hall- Festival of Trees', Boardwalk Hall, thru 1/ 2, benefits A.C. Rescue Mission
- Atlantic City: The Tropicana's Holiday Extravaganza ( finale show), Fri. 12/19 @ 8pm
- Cape May: Cape May Stage presents 'Santaland Diaries' at Congress Hall, thru 12/31
- Linwood: The Joy of Christmas Concert, Central United Methodist Church, Fri. 12/19 @ 7pm, 609-823-4590
- Galloway: 5th Annual Live Nativity Scene, Assumption Regional Catholic School, Sat. 12/20
- Egg Harbor City: "Christmas Parade on the Avenue", Sat. 12/20 @ 6pm, Philadelphia Ave., 609-332-1425
- Richland: Santa Express, train rides, Sat-Sun. 12/20-21, Richland Village Train Station & Tuckahoe Village Train Station
- Cape May: Breakfast with Santa, Congress Hall, Sat-Sun. 12/20-21
- Smithville: Lake Christmas lights Show, 5-8pm, nightly on the Greene
- Cape May: Ghosts of Christmas Past" trolley tours, Washington St. information booth, Sat. 12/20 @ 8 and 8:45pm
- Millville: 'Holiday Ice Spectacular', holiday song and dance revue show, Sat. 12/20 @3pm, Levoy Theatre
- Cape May: Jazz Vespers Holiday Concert, Sun. 12/21 @3pm, First Presbyterian Church
- Mays Landing: Chanukah Wonderland, Hamilton Mall, Sun. 12/21 from 12:30-2:30pm, Jersey Shore Children's Museum