Weekend Happenings: Summer Hits High Gear in South Jersey
Amazingly, it's less than a week away from the Fourth of July, and we have reached the heart of the summer season in South Jersey. After the problems we experienced last fall and winter, we deserve of a wonderfully fun summer, don't you think? Just before departing on my summer vacation, here's wishing you a happy 4th of July a little early.
Here's a look at some of this weekend's fun and entertaining highlights in South Jersey...
Concerts, Appearances and Casino Shows:
- Atlantic Club: Sheena Easton, Fri. 6/28
- Borgata: America, Fri. 6/28, Music Box
- Golden Nugget: Comedian Mario Cantone, Sat. 6/29
- Trump Taj Mahal: Ron White, Sat. 6/29
-Borgata: Tim Allen, Sat. 6/29
- Caesars: The Doobie Brothers, Sat. 6/29
- Tropicana: Theresa Caputo, Sat. & Sun. 6/29-30
- Borgata: Counting Crows, Sun. 6/30
Other Fun Stuff:
- Atlantic City: Jersey Shore Wine Festival, Boardwalk, in front of Tropicana, Sat. & Sun. 6/29-30
- Atlantic City: Bartram Beach Block Concert Series, Bartram Place and the Boardwalk, Fri. 6/28 @ 7pm.
- Mays Landing: Hamilton Township's 200th Anniversary Celebration, Sat.& Sun 6/29-30 Lake Lenape Park East, includes a movie under the stars at dusk Saturday and fireworks at dusk Sunday
- Hammonton: "Urinetown: The Musical" Eagle Theatre, Fri. & Sat. 6/28-29
- Margate: "Beachstock" beach party, Sat. 6/29
- Absecon: Free concert Series, Sun. 6/30 @ Heritage Park with Elton John tribute band
- Mays Landing: Battle of the Bands, Sun 6/30 5-8pm @ Lake Lenape Park