Wear Red Day Heads to the Tropicana
We're teaming up with the American Heart Association and the Trop to raise awareness of heart disease and stroke. Heart disease is the number one killer of women, and is largely preventable with education and lifestyle changes.
Wear Red Day is all about raising awareness of heart health, and encouraging everyone to donate to the AHA to raise funds for both awareness AND research.
Even better, there's lots of fun Wear Red activities planned at the Tropicana:
- I'll be broadcasting live from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., just outside of Tango's.
- There will be free health screenings and a Zumba class from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. in Palm Walk.
- Dining specials at eateries throughout the Tropicana, including Broadway Burger Bar, Carmine's, Cuba Libre, Chickie's and Pete's, and more.
- Drink specials in multiple locations, including Tango's, FIN, 10 North Lounge, and more!
- Special sales at places like A Time for Wine, Hat Emporium, and the IMAX theatre.
There are also other activities and specials planned throughout the month. Find out more at tropicana.net/wearred.
We're all in this together, so dig out your favorite red outfit, share your photos with #GoRed on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and look for me tomorrow at the Trop!