Walmart’s Final Black Friday Sale Has PlayStation 5 Online Only Due to COVID
The ongoing Coronavirus pandemic continues to change our way of doing things and the upcoming 2020 holiday season will be no different.
Online shopping will be bigger than ever thanks to COVID-19. Black Friday sales have already begun in earnest to help you get a jump-start on your holiday shopping.
Walmart has just announced their official and final Black Friday sale for the 2020 holiday shopping season according to the USA Today. The Walmart Black Friday sale starts on Wednesday, November 25th at 7 PM.
If the new Sony PlayStation 5 or the Microsoft Xbox Series X are on your Christmas shopping list they will be only be available online, according the the Walmart Black Friday ad at the regular price of $499.
Walmart has schedule more blockbusters for Black Friday online instead of in-store due to the ongoing concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you do shop in-person this holiday season, you will have to follow the company's safety protocols which includes wearing a mask and marinating proper social distancing. Walmart will also monitor and limit the amount of people in-store at once.
Here are of the few Walmart 2020 online Black Friday Blockbusters:
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) $119 - 11/25 with limited quantities.
- Kids Bikes for $29 11/27- with limited quantities
- Google Nest Hub for $49.98 11/27- Starting 5 AM in-store with limited quantities.
- Samsung 50-inch 4K TV for $327.99 - Regularly $429.99
- Apple AirPods Pro Earbuds-$199.98- Regularly $249
- HP 14-inch Core i3 Laptop $329- Regularly $469
- KidKraft Paw Patrol Adventure Bay Play Table $129.99 -Regularly $229.99