Here’s How to Give an On-Air Audio Shout-Out to 2020 Grads
Do you know of a 2020 graduate who you would really like to make a fuss over live on Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG?
High school, college, middle school, kindergarten - it doesn't matter what grade! We want to hear you give a shout-out to your grad on the Lite Rock Morning Show with Eddie Davis.
Here's how you do it:
Way #1: Leave a voicemail on the Graduate Shout-Out Hotline. Call and record a voicemail on Eddie's voicemail at 609-645-9797#5226
Way #2:Send an audio file through the Lite Rock App.
Here's how to do it...
First, get the free download of the Lite Rock App on the Lite Rock website.
- Click the pull-down menu options on the top left of the App screen.
- Click "submit Photo/Video" and type in your name, email and "graduate shout-out" in the description of media
- Click "select and submit media now"
- Click "record short audio clip"
- Click the red REC button and begin your message. You will have 60 seconds to record your graduate shout-out
- When you are finished, you can listen back to your recording by pushing the play arrow. If you are happy with your greeting, push submit. If not, you may record again until you are happy with your recording.
Eddie Davis will play back Graduate Shout-Outs weekdays at about 6:40am and 8:40am on the Lite Rock Morning Show.
Thanks for listening and Happy Graduation to all grads!