Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Announces Opening Date For Summer
Hotter than normal temperatures have scorched all parts of the U.S. including South Jersey. Welcome to the first official heat wave of the summer of 2020.
Of course new safety measures and hygiene protocols will be firmly in place to keep you and your family safe while cooling off from the sweltering temperatures.
The waterpark will open with reduce attendance levels and the levels will gradually increase through out the summer. Hurricane Harbor will only open Thursday through Monday from July 23rd through August and a few select days in September.
New safety measures include:
- Online registration system to manage attendance and stagger arrival times.
- Temperature checks with state-of-the-art thermal imaging for guests and employees before entering.
- Touch-less bag checks and mobile food ordering.
- Face masks must be worn by all guests over two and all employees. Masks will not be required when using the pools, water slides and water attractions.
- Dining areas will have space for social distancing purposes.
- Trained cleaning teams will be active for cleaning purposes.
- Hurricane Harbor life jackets will be sanitized after every use.
- High-touch points and restrooms will be frequently sanitized.
- Multiple hand-washing and hand-sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks.
- Frontline team members will have extensive COVID-19 training.
Time to beat the heat and enjoy a summer with the family at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor!
source: six flags hurricane harbor press release 7.20.20
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG