Six Flags Great Adventure Announces Hallowfest Line Up for 2020
Halloween thrills and chills for 2020 will be a little different as Six Flags Great Adventure introduces HALLOWFEST which temporarily replaces Fright Fest this season.
You'll be able yo enjoy thrills by day and scary chills by night all in a safe environment this Halloween at Six Flags Great Adventure.
New Jersey's biggest and most popular theme park has just announced all the scary attractions for HALLOWFEST 2020.
You will need a reservation for HALLOWFEST as the park tries to limit capacity and follow the proper safety protocols.
Thrills by Day take place from 2 to 6 PM and include the following attractions:
- Scarecrow Street: Main Street will celebrate all that fall has to offer including colorful mums, pumpkins, cornstalks, hay bales and more.
- Pumpkin Patch Lane: Take a leisurely walk between Fantasy Forest and THE JOKER amidst pumpkins and hay bales and more.
- Hay Bale Maze: Kids 12 and under can walk their way through hay. Take a photo with a giant straw man.
- Trick-or-Treat Trail: Kiddies under 12 can interact with friendly monsters and get a bag of individually wrapped treats.
- Cornstalk National Park: Enjoy six rides for the little kids while enjoying the sights of towering cornstalks.
Chills By Night Starts at 6 PM
- Scarecrow Street After Dark: Main Street takes a chilling turn as evil scarecrows and zombies come to life and take over this scary zone located by the orange fountain.
- District 6 Unearthed: Fog, eerie lighting, and sirens are a warning that mutant villains will soon takeover the Lakefront section at the end of Scarecrow Street.
- Lady of the Lake Cemetery: The bride in black haunts the Great Lake with her undead following.
- ClownTown: You wont find ordinary clowns in this town. Get ready for a takeover of wicked and evil clowns as they invade the streets of Movietown.
Haunted Mazes, Wicked Woods and Reflections of the Dead can also be found at this year's version of HALLOWFEST. The spooky fun will kick off on September 18th. You'll be able to get in the Halloween spirit every weekend through November 1st.
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG
South Jersey's Favorite Candy Shops