Shoprite of Marmora Worker Tests Positive For COVID-19
We are now over four months into the coronavirus crisis and the volatility of COVID-19 continues to affect our area.
ShopRite of Marmora has announced that an employee at their Marmora store located on W. Roosevelt Blvd. has tested positive for COVID-19
The protocols include:
- Making sure the diagnosed associate is not in the workplace.
- Notifying all employees who may have been in close contact with the employee who tested positive.
- A deep cleaning will take place. All workplaces used by the associate will be sanitized as well as common and high-touch areas.
- Store occupancy will be reduced to prevent crowding. Ensuring all employees wear face covering. Social distance practices will continue.
- Plexiglas shields will be placed by all registers.
- All associates and vendors will have their temperature checked.
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG