5 Ways Eddie Dreams of Spending His Savings From Going Solar with RCL Solar
You've probably heard me talk about how easy RCL Solar makes it to go solar — they helped me figure out if leasing or purchasing is right for me, helped me navigate tax credits and other incentives and helped me make sure my roof and electric system were ready. We're on track to have our solar system installed in a few weeks.
Now, the biggest thing I'm doing is thinking about how I'm going to spend all that extra money. I have a few ideas:
- Add to the college tuition fund for my daughters
- That long-awaited Caribbean vacation
- A down-payment on the new three-row SUV my wife wants
- The custom-fit glass shower enclosure in the new bathroom remodel
- A contribution to the "Eddie Retires by 2035" fund
Most of us don't have to think too hard to find ways to spend a little extra money, but if you look to do that by adding solar panels to your home, you're also making a long-term impact on the environment and increasing your home's worth. There's no one better than RCL Solar to help you, as they are a family-owned and operated solar company with a solid reputation and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.