Fringe Fest, Food Trucks, Crabs & Jazz – Weekend Happenings
Jersey Fringe Festival 2019 takes place in downtown Hammonton this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 2-4.
Jersey Fringe is a 3-day event featuring multiple theatrical productions at a variety of venues, within walking distance of the event's hub, The Eagle Theatre. Fringe Fest offers eclectic, unique selections throughout the entire weekend, with a beer and wine garden, pop-up art, food and art vendors,and live music.
Here are Lite Rock's Weekend Happenings. Click links for more details...
- Hard Rock: Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Fri-Sat. 8/2-3
- Showboat: Woofstock, a celebration of dogs, art and music, 100 vendors, Fri-Sat. 8/2-3
- Borgata: Blues/rock guitarist Joe Bonamassa, Fri-Sat. 8/2-3
- Borgata: Martha Graham Cracker Cabaret, Fri 8/2, Music Box
- Ocean Casino Resort: The Stray Cats- 40th Anniversary Tour, Sat. 8/3
- Borgata: Comic Jay Pharaoh, Sat. 8/3, Music Box
- Showboat: Kix with Ever Rise, Sat. 8/3
- Harrah's: Legends in Concert, various dates and times
- Tropicana: Band on Tour, various dates and times
- Tropicana: Fireworks over the beach and boardwalk, 10p Sat. 8/3
- Kennedy Plaza on the Boardwalk: Free concerts @ 7p Fri with Elevel Eleven, Sat w/ Lisa Ramey, Sun w/ Journey tribute band
Here's more fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Cape May: 87th annual Cape May Baby Parade, 11am Fri. 8/2, moving down Beach Ave from Congress Hall to Howard Street
- Ocean City: 57th annual Boardwalk Art Show, Fri-Sun. 8/2-4
- Margate: 74th annual Margate Memorials Lifeguard Races, 6:30p Fri. 8/2, Decatur Avenue beach
- Somers Point: Free Summer Concert Series presents Phantom Blues Band, Fri. 8/2, William Morrow Beach
- Egg Harbor Township: Rhythm in the Park Concert Series presents "Juicy", Fri. 8/2, Tony Canale Park
- Mays Landing:10th annual Elephant Talk Indie Music festival, Fri-Sat. 8/2-3, The Watering Hole, 6494 Weymouth Rd.
- Brigantine: Food Truck Festival, live music, games, noon-8p Sat-Sun. 8/3-4, 38th St. Beach
- Sea Isle: Captain Bill Gallagher 10 Mile Island Run, 5:30p Sat. 8/3
- Sea Isle: Saturday concerts featuring Steely Dan tribute band, 7:30p Sat. 8/3, Excursion Park
- Cape May: 8th annual Cape May Craft Beer, Music & Crab festival, Emlen Physick Estate, 10a-6p Sat. 8/3
- Wildwood: Battle at the Beach Mixed Martial Arts Grappling Tournament, Sat-Sun. 8/3-4, Convention Center
- Ventnor: Nights in Ventnor: Go Green Boat Parade, 5:30-8p Sat. 8/3, Ski Beach
- Ocean City: Cars and Coffee, 9a-1p Sat. 8/3, Ocean City Tabernacle, 500 block of Asbury Ave
- Egg Harbor City: Citywide Yard sale, 8a-3p Sat. 8/3
- Somers Point: The Unique Experiences Club and the South Jersey Jazz Society present Crabs and Jazz, 4-5:30p Sun. 8/4, Gregory's Restaurant