Fall Fest, Fire on the Lake, Hayrides – Weekend Happenings
This Saturday is the first of the stops on Lite Rock's Holiday Food Drive 2017, benefiting the Community Food Bank of New Jersey Southern Branch.
Every weekend until Thanksgiving, Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG will be stationed at a different ShopRite collecting non-perishable food or cash for the hungry and food insecure in South Jersey.
If you would like to start getting in the real spirit of the season, please come see me and make a donation for the cause between 10a-noon Saturday, Nov. 4 at the Somers Point ShopRite. Hope to see you!
Here are Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Borgata: Brit Floyd, Fri. 11/3
- Golden Nugget: "Mullett" Live, 80's hair band tribute, Fri. 11/3
- Resorts: Country artist Chris Lane, Fri. 11/3
- Dante Hall: "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee", Fri-Sat. 11/3-4
- Borgata: 40th Anniversary Celebration of "Saturday Night Fever", featuring disco acts such as K.C. & the Sunshine Band, The Trammps, Chic and more, Sat. 11/4
- Golden Nugget: Kenny G's Holiday Show, Sat. 11/4
- Bally's Atlantic City Tattoo Expo, Fri-Sun. 11/3-5
- Bally's: Pay per view of the UFC 217 World Middleweight Championship Bisping vs. St-Pierre, Sat. 11/4
Here are more South Jersey Weekend happenings:
- Somers Point: The Gateway Playhouse presents Thornton Wilder's drama, "Our Town", beginning Fri 11/3 though Sun. 11/12
- Stockton PAC Galloway: "10 Hairy Legs" dance troupe, Fri. 11/3
- Ventnor: Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG for The 15th Annual Step Up For The Arc Walk in support of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) at 9:30a Saturday, November 4, starting at Holy Trinity Parish (St. James Campus), Newport and Atlantic Avenues in Ventnor City, and walking down the Ventnor City Boardwalk.
- Cape May: Sherlock Holmes Weekend, Fri-Sun. 11/3-5
- Petersburg: Fall Fest and Pumpkin Run, 8a-4p sat. 11/4, 10 Sunset Drive, 609-628-2011
- Mays Landing: Cologne Vol. Fire Dep't Craft fair, 9a-2p Sat. 11/4, 2870 Cologne Ave, 609-804-1749
- Ocean City: The annual Quiet Fest, celebrating all thing quiet, Sat-Sun. 11/4-5, Ocean City community Center, 1735 Simpson Ave, 609-399-6111
- Smithville: Fire on the Lake Floating Bonfire, 6p Sat. 11/4
- Linwood: Indoor Flea Market, Our Lady of Sorrows church hall, 9a-4p Sat. 11/4, 701 Wabash Ave, 609-927-0569
- Somers Point: Restaurant Week, Fri-11/3- Sun 11/12, several participating restaurants
Here is even more fun stuff to do, courtesy of Jersey Family Fun:
November 4th South Jersey Weekend Events for Families: