Exit 0 Jazz, Howie Mandel, X-Mas Bazaar – Weekend Happenings
It's that time of the year again! Won't you please help us with the 2019 edition of the Lite Rock Holiday Food Drive? Beginning this Saturday from 10a -noon at ShopRite of English Creek and every weekend leading up to Thanksgiving, we will be at a different South Jersey ShopRite collecting food for the hungry.
Each year the Community Food Bank of New Jersey Southern Branch helps feed over 900,000 hungry people, including over 260,000 children.
Here's more fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Cape May: Twice a year, Cape May transforms into a music village when the Exit Zero Jazz Festival comes to town, this weekend's headliners Manhattan Transfer Meets Take Six and The War and Treaty, various acts and venues, Fri-Sun. 11/8-10
- Absecon: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish's annual Christmas Bazaar, 11a-7p Fri-Sat. 11/8-9, with more than 40 crafters and vendors, lunch and dinner served both days, menus include chicken tortellini soup, chili and a baked ziti dinner on Saturday night.
- Mays Landing: ACCC's Academy of Culinary Arts Artisanal Cheese Making, 3-8p Fri. 11/8
- Somers Point: Veteran's Day Wine vs. Beer Charity Event, 5-course dinner at Josie Kellys Pub House, 908 Shore Rd, benefits AMVets Post 911, 6:30-11p Fri. 11/8, 609-576-6812
- Hammonton: Kathedral Events Center presents impersonators The Edward Twins, Sat. 11/9 with songs of Cher, Neil Diamond, Barbara Streisand, 499 S. Egg Harbor Rd, Sat. 11/9
- Mays Landing: First United Methodist Church of Mays Landing Roast Pork Dinner, 4-7p Sat. 11/9, 6011 Main St., 609-625-9446