Deals Galore as Amazon Kicks Off Black Friday 2020
COVID- 19 has changed our way of doing things and the upcoming 2020 holiday season including this Black Friday will be no different.
The official countdown to Christmas 2020 is less than 34 days away. Shopping online will be bigger this Christmas thanks to lingering concerns the coronavirus pandemic.
Mostly all retailers are getting a head-start on Black Friday which is the traditional start of the holiday shopping season. Sam's Club, Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Best Buy and Bed Bath & Beyond have announced earlier than normal Black Friday deals.
Now it's Amazon's turn as the giant retailer has just released details on the big 2020 Black Friday sale which includes lots and lots of of discounts. Here are a few of Amazon's big Black Friday deals according to NJ.com.
- Apple AirPods Pro $200 -Regularly $249
- Nintendo Switch $441
- Apple 13' Macbook Air $899 - Regularly $999
- Samsung 85" LED Smart TV- $2,298- Regularly $3,300
- Apple Watch SE with GPS $260- Regularly $309
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet $100- Regularly $150
- Princess Castle Playhouse and Dress Up $34 - Regularly $50
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Scorpion Raceway $31.49- Regularly $45
- Insta Pot Smart WiFi 8-in-1 Pressure Cooker $90- Regularly $150
- SodaStream Fizzi Sparling Water Maker Bundle $110- Regularly $150
- Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler- $59 -Regularly $80
Even the tradition of shopping on Thanksgiving will change for 2020 as most retailers will opt to close for the holiday so their employees can spend the holiday with family and friends. Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving and holiday season!
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG