Christmas Parades, Tree Lightings, Santa – Weekend Happenings
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, especially this weekend in South Jersey! Get all the details here in Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings.
The 4th Annual Brunch to benefit Gilda’s Club South Jersey will take place on Sunday, December 3 from 10:30 AM-12:30 PM at the historic Dock’s Oyster House in Atlantic City.
Dock’s, one of Atlantic City's best restaurants, is providing gourmet food, bottomless mimosas and bloody Marys and the servers for the day, which means that the $100/person ticket price goes directly to the free support program at Gilda’s Club for men, women, teens and children impacted by cancer.
To purchase tickets, please contact Gilda’s Club South Jersey at (609) 926-2699 or purchase online at gildasclubsouthjersey.org., or at the door Sunday.
Here are Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Boardwalk Hall: 2nd annual Christmas Spectacular, a Christmas variety show including the Hall's pipe organ, the world largest, 6:30p Fri. 12/1
- Borgata: Gin Blossoms, Fri. 12/1, Music Box
- Golden Nugget: Flashback Fridays features the Billy Joel tribute band Glass Houses, Fri. 12/1
- Tropicana: The Holiday sing-along and light show on the boardwalk, 7p Fri. 12/1
- Resorts: The Jersey Tenors, Beginning Fri. 12/1
- Borgata: "Christmas Queens", drag queen Christmas show, Sat. 12/2, Music Box
- Golden Nugget: "My Big Gay Italian Christmas", Sat.-Sun. 12/2-3
- Caesars: Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry, Sat. 12/2
- Tropicana: The Quarter has a free Holiday musical light show at their 35ft. Christmas tree, every hour beginning at noon, until Jan 2
Other fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Mays Landing: Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG at Hamilton Mall for Breakfast with Santa, a jolly good time when Santa stops by for breakfast in the Food Court, joined by special guests Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman.Food provided by Atlantic Cape Community College Academy of Culinary Arts, 8:30a-10a Sat. 12/2
- Ocean City: The Humane Society of Ocean City's Silver Paws Furball Friday, 5:30-8:30p Fri. 12/1, Flanders Hotel, 719 E. 11th St
- Wildwood: Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting, from 15th St in No. Wildwood to Byrne Plaza in Wildwood, 6:30-8p Fri. 12/1
- Longport: Christmas Tree Lighting, 6:30p Fri. 12/1, gazebo at 33rd & Atlantic Aves.
- Ocean City: Christmas Parade, 6p Fri. 12/1, Asbury Ave. from 6th to 11th St.
- Somers Point: Holiday Parade and Tree Lighting, 5:30p Fri. 12/1, Shore Road
- Pleasantville: Tree Lighting Celebration, 5-8p Fri. 12/1, Pleasantville Rec Center, 4111 W. Brighton Ave, 609-484-3603
- Cape May: Congress Hall's Christmas Concert and Tree Lighting on the lawn, 5p and 7:30p Fri. 12/1
- Cape May: Rotary Park Christmas Tree Lighting, 5:30-7:30p Fri. 12/1
- Cape May Court House: Cape May Zoo's Tree Lighting, 5p Fri. 12/1
- Stone Harbor: Tree Lighting ceremony, 6p Fri. 12/1, at the Firehouse, 96th St
- Egg Harbor City: Tree Lighting ceremony, 6p Sat. 12/2, Library, 134 Philadelphia Ave
- Seaville: Christmas Craft, Bake & Soup Sale, 9a-2p Sat. 12/2, South Seaville United Methodist Church, 111 Corson Tavern Rd., 609-284-5247
- Galloway: Assumption Reg. School's Breakfast with Santa, 8:30-10a Sat.12/2, 146 S. Pitney Rd.
- Galloway/Stockton PAC: Colcannon's Celtic Christmas Show, 4p Sat.12/2
- Millville: Levoy Theatre presents Blood, Sweat and Tears with Bo Bice, Fri. 12/1
Galloway/Stockton PAC: The South Jersey Area Wind Ensemble's Holiday Concert, “Winter Dances,” 3p Sun. 12/3