Boat Show, Price is Right, Restaurant Week – Weekend Happenings
Atlantic City Restaurant Week, which begins Sunday, is a 7 day celebration of the foodie scene in Atlantic City and around South Jersey.
A.C. Restaurant Week is one of the most successful and delicious food festivals in the USA. Some restaurants bring in live entertainment, create themed nights and display their culinary generous!
Over 70 Atlantic City area restaurants (see a list of restaurants ) create special dishes at discounted prices all week. Participating restaurants offer a multi-course meal for the fixed price of $15.18 for lunch and $33.18 for dinner (not including beverage, tax and gratuity).Atlantic City Restaurant Week takes place Sunday, March 4 and continues through Saturday, March 9.
Here's a look at what else is fun this weekend in South Jersey...
Convention Center: Progressive Atlantic City Boat Show, If it's for boating, you'll find it here - a 93,000 sq. ft. show within the show, features 440 booths showcasing all the latest in boats, marine technology, engines, accessories, nautical gifts, and more, thru Sun.3/4
- Harrah's: The Price is Right live stage show, Fri-Sun 3/2-4, 8p Fri-Sat and 3p Sat-Sun
- Boardwalk Hall: NJ State Wrestling Championships, the state's best from 14 weight categories, Fri-Sun. 3/2-4
-Tropicana: Lou Neglia's Ring of Combat, MMA competition, Fri. 3/2
- Golden Nugget: Flashback Friday, a Heart tribute band, Fri. 3/2
- Chelsea Baptist Church: Cairn University Handbell Choir, 7:15-8:15p Sun. 3/4, 2908 Atlantic Ave., 609-344-1442
Other fun stuff to do this weekend
- Millville: Comic Rob Schneider, Levoy Theater, Fri. 3/2
- Mays Landing: Atlantic County Institute of Technology Performing Arts Academy presents "Once on This island", Fri-Sat. 3/2-3
- Woodbine: Roast Pork Dinner, VFW Post 6257, 556 Woodbine Ave., 5-8p Fri. 3/2, 609-861-2298
- Wildwood: Varsity Spirit Cheerleading Championships, Sat-Sun 3/3-4, Convention Center
- Linwood: Green Eggs and Ham breakfast for kids (5 & older), Linwood Public Library, 9:30a Sat. 3/3, 301 Davis Ave, registration required, 609-926-7991 #3
- Absecon: AMI Foundation Designer Bag Bingo/Basket Raffle, 6-11p Sat. 3/3, Holy Spirit High School, 609-568-9153
- Stone Harbor: Wines Around the World, The Reeds at Shelter Haven, 7-10p Sat. 3/3, 609-368-0100
- Linwood: Flea Market, Our Lady of Sorrows, Wabash Ave., 9a-2p Sat. 3/3, 609-927-0569
- Brigantine: Family Movie time, 2-3:30p Sat. 3/3, Atlantic County Library, 201 15th St. south
- Egg Harbor City: Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser, Moravian Church, 245 Boston ave, 4-7p Sat. 3/3, takeout available