5 Bathroom Remodels We Love from Made Anew Home Remodeling
A bathroom remodel doesn't have to be a major change to feel like one.
Different colors and textures can make a room much more inviting or relaxing. Making a bathroom more accessible for young children or an older family member can make their lives safer and more convenient. And adding storage or low-maintenance materials can cut down on chores and leave more time for fun and relaxation.
Brian Peterson and the whole Made Anew Home Remodeling team know, at its heart, their job is to help you improve your home, whether it's a peaceful retreat from hectic workdays or an arena for boisterous family get-togethers. They take pride in their work, embrace the challenges that come along with way with grace and use only quality materials.
You can really see that in the tile work and other details in these bathroom makeovers:
1) A Serene Retreat of Subtle Colors and Rich Texture: We love the accent tile in the shower and how well it compliments the neutral style choices throughout the bathroom. Can't you just imagine relaxing in this tub after a long day at work?
2) Makes a Bold Statement: Don't be afraid to pair a mosaic with a wood-grain tile for a look you'll love (that's also easy to clean and maintain.)
3) Small Touches, Big Convenience: This bathroom looks stylish and updated, but it also features a vanity with tons of storage and a no-step shower.
4) Embrace Natural Elements: We love the river rock texture paired with the veining in the shower tile. This is just a sneak peek of a larger project that still had painting, lighting, trim and doors to come.
5) More of What You Need: This project extended the bathroom to allow for a full-sized shower and added storage above the farmhouse door. Before pics are on the top; after pics on the bottom.
Ready to get started? The team at Made Anew Home Remodeling can help you with kitchen, bathroom and full remodels, as well as replacing windows and doors. They're eager to help you every step of the way. Visit madeanewhomeremodeling.com or call 609-385-5153. Tell 'em we sent you!