9 South Jersey Excuses as to Why Sunburn Is Okay
I'm freakishly protective of my skin when it comes to the sun, but I know many people who constantly get sunburned!
I mean, it's 2017 and what do we know about sun protection, right? As soon as they tell us something is bad for us, they change their minds!
Here are 9 reasons people in South Jersey use as excuses to get too much sun:
- I need to get a base tan...I'm working on my base.
- I need to get a few burns before I can tan.
- Don't worry, the burn will turn into tan.
- I know it LOOKS like I'm burned, but I tan red.
- I don't believe in sunscreen. It's full of chemicals.
- I need some color.
- I forgot to put on sunscreen.
- I didn't know I was getting any sun.
- My skin feels healthier after it peels.
Also on Lite Rock: