5 Fun Things to Do in Brigantine According to Trip Advisor
There are tons of fun things to do in South Jersey. From relaxing on the beach to having fun on the boardwalk. There are so many activities to keep us busy throughout the summer.
Here a five fun things to do in Brigantine according to TripAdvisor. Enjoy another summer weekend in South Jersey!
1. Brigantine Farmers Market: Located on Revere Boulevard between 15th and 16th Streets. The Hours: 8:30 AM to 12 Noon. Brigantine Farmers Market is a great place to shop for locally grown fruits and veggies. Plus, you’ll enjoy the smell of fresh ocean air!
2. Links at Brigantine Beach: Perfect place to get away and enjoy a round of golf. Located just over the bridge from the boardwalk & casinos of Atlantic City.
3. Marine Mammal Stranding Center: Located on Brigantine Blvd. The Marine Mammal Stranding Center has rescued over 4,500 strandings of dolphins, whales, seals and sea turtles that have washed up on our beaches. The Stranding Center Museum is open to the public daily for the summer from 10 AM to 4 PM.
4. Brigantine Historical Museum: Also located on Brigantine Blvd. Discover Brigantine's past with a large collection of photographs from the 19th and early 20th centuries. You can also check out many artifacts from the past. Open 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM daily for the summer.
5. Shark Park: Located at 26th Street South Brigantine. Great place to spend the afternoon with the kids or grandchildren!
More from Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG: