Weekend Happenings:Live Music, Sand & Surf, Crab Fest, 4-H Fair & More
As August quickly passes, these summer weekends at the Shore become more and more precious. Luckily, you have a host of options to make this weekend memorable, or you can spend it with your feet in the sand doing as little as possible!
Here's a Look at this weekend's South Jersey Weekend happenings...
Concerts, Show, Appearances...
-Caesars: Marie Osmond & Friends, Fri-Sun. 8/9-8/11
- Revel: Cirque Dreams, thru September 22nd
- Borgata: The Killers, Event Center, Fri. 8/9
- Borgata: Wayne Brady, Fri. 8/9 Music Box
-Taj Mahal: Jeff Foxworthy, Fri. 8/9
- Atlantic Club: Rich Little, Fri-Sat. 8/9-8/10
- Borgata: Jay Leno, Sat. 8/10
- Taj Mahal: Peter Frampton's Guitar Circus, Sat. 8/10
- House of Blues at Showboat: Darius Rucker, Sat. 8/10
- Resorts: Ted Nugent, Sat. 8/10
- Borgata: Artie Lange, Sat. 8/10
Other Fun Stuff:
- Cape May: Cape May Craft Beer & Crab Festival, Sat. 8/10 11a-8p, Physick Estate, 1048 Washington St.
- Wildwood: The Harlem Globetrotters, Fri-Sat. 8/9-8/10 @7pm Convention Center
- Mays Landing: Cole Brothers Circus, Fri. 8/9 Atlantic City Race Course
- South Egg Harbor: Atlantic County 4-H Fair, Fri-Sat. 8/9-8/10
- Mays Landing: The Play,"Anything Goes", presented by the greater egg Harbor School District Summer Theater Program at Oakcrest High School Fri-Sun. 8/9-8/11
- Margate: South Jersey Lifeguard Championships, Fri. 8/9 @ 6:30pm Decatur Ave. Beach
- Somers Point: Summer Beach Concert Series, Fri. 8/9
- Egg Harbor Township: Rhythm in the Park Summer Concert Series, Tony Canale Park, Fri. 8/9, featuring The Shakes
- Hammonton: Saturday Crafts, 1:30pm at the Atlantic County Library, 609-561-2264