Weekend Happenings: Wine, Film, Lima Bean & Irish Festivals
The entertainment options this Columbus Day Weekend are so varied and plentiful that, even if the rain sticks around, you shouldn't have a hard time finding something fun to do.
It's a big weekend in Cape May, with the Victorian Weekend and the Wine Festival both in the mix, and, perhaps the coolest and most off-beat festival of them all, the West Cape May Lima Bean Festival, just down the road. And that's just the beginning!
Get a look at what's happening this weekend in South Jersey and get out and enjoy!
Concerts, shows and appearances:
- Borgata: Drew Carey, Fri. 10/11
- Atlantic Club: "Here Come the Italians" Variety Show, Fri. & Sat. 10/11-12
- Tropicana : Charlie Manuel-Talking baseball, Q & A with former Phils manager, Fri. 10/11
- Golden Nugget: Boz Scaggs, Sat. 10/12
- Golden Nugget: 1964- Beatles Tribute, Sat. 10/12
- Trump Taj Mahal: Engelbert Humperdinck, Sat. 10/12
- Borgata: The Temptations, Sat. 10/12
Other Cool Weekend stuff:
- Atlantic City: The 6th annual Downbeach Film Festival, Fri-Sun 10/11-13 Various screening locations
- Ocean City: My Way- Musical Tribute to frank Sinatra, Fri-Sun. 10/11-13, Moorlyn Family Theatre, O.C. Boardwalk
- Cape May: Victorian Weekend, Fri.-Tues. 10/11-15
- Cape May : 7th annual Cape May Wine Festival, Sat.-sun. 1012-13, Cape May-Lewes Ferry Terminal
- West Cape May: Lima Bean Festival, Sat. 10/12
- Smithville: Irish Festival, Sat-Sun. 1012-13, Join Lite Rock's Eddie Davis for the grand prize drawing for a BMW 328i in Big Brothers Car Raffle at 2pm Sunday
-Ocean City: Fall Block Party & Fireworks, Sat.10/12