Weekend Happenings: It’s Beginning to Look Alot Like….
The weekend before the short Thanksgiving week is a bit of a tough nut to crack when it comes to fun things to do around South Jersey.
Luckily, we have a couple of great music shows at the casinos to go along with the beginning of the holiday show season and, dare I say it, Christmas shopping!
Please help us with the Lite Rock’s Holiday Food drive this Saturday from 11a-1p at the Absecon ShopRite and have a great weekend! Eddie
– Harrah’s: Robert Cray Band with Mavis Staples, Fri. 11/22
– Caesars: Bonnie Raitt, Sat. 11/23
– Resorts: A Dickens of a Murder, Sat. 11/23
– Tropicana: The Tropicana’s Holiday Extravaganza
– Ocean City: The masterworks choir presents Mendelsohn’s “Elijah”, Sun. 11/24 609-399-2988
– Cape May Court House: The New Jersey Ballet Company do “The Nutcracker” Sun. 11/24, Middle Twp. PAC., Middle Twp. High School
– Cape May: Various Christmas events this weekend sponsored by the Cape May Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts and Humanities.
– Atlantic City: “AC Dreamin’” 3-D Light Show, every 30 minutes starting at dark on the facade of Boardwalk Hall, invites visitors to navigate six different magical worlds: a mysterious train station, a luxurious hotel, a crazy theme park, a surreal lighthouse, a dreamy underwater world, and the fantastic Boardwalk at night.