Weekend Happenings: Halloween Parties, Parades, Safe Trick or Treating
Halloween is on a Wednesday this year, so much of the frightful fun will take place this weekend, when we all have a little more time for a good scare.
Last minute costume shoppers should… expect long lines at those stores that go out of business on November 1st. Once you’ve found a suitable costume, you find no shortage of parties, parades and costume contests where you can show it off!
Let me suggest Lite Rock’s annual Safe Trick or Treating for Halloween fun with the ten and under set. Join us Sunday from noon to two at Birch Grove Park in Northfield for pumpkin pickin’, hay rides, a “Monster mash” dance-a-thon and lots of candy! Check back here for any weather related information. Click the Halloween link for a complete rundown of special Halloween events broken down by County.
– John Legend – Borgata, Sat 10/27
– Beethoven 9th Symphony – Bay Atlantic Symphony – Stockton PAC, Sun @ 2pm
– Wildwood Halloween parade – Fri. 6:15 @ Convention center
– Gilda’s Club South Jersey Nookie Halloween Party- Fri 6-8pm – Linwood clubhouse
– South Jersey’s Ultimate Yardsale – Cornerstone commerce center, Linwood, Sat
– Brigantine’s Halloween Block Party – Sat @ 1pm, 15th & Brigantine Ave
– Pet Costume Parade – Smithville – Sat @ 1pm
– Haunted lighthouse Tours – Absecon Lighthouse, Sat
– Cape May Ghost Tours – various locations Fri-Sun
– Brigantine Halloween Parade- Sun @ 12:30pm beginning at St. Thomas Church