Weekend Happenings: Frights, Films, Irish Fest & More
Halloween may be still be weeks away, but the haunting has begun in South Jersey with some scary and some more family-friendly fall activities this weekend. If you're looking for a hayride or a corn maze for the kids or a good old junkyard of horrors for the older set, do we have some choices for you! There are plenty of pumpkin picking... options too, chances are close to where you live in Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland or Ocean County. Take a look at the "Lite Rock Halloween Happenings"....
Here are some other good ideas for weekend fun in South Jersey...
- Jackson Browne - Caesars, Fri 10/12
- Friday Night fights - Tropicana
- The Four Tops - Resorts, Sat 10/13
- Tony Orlando- Atlantic Club, Sat 10/13
- The Price is Right hosted by Jerry Springer - Harrah's thru 10/21
- Downbeach Film Festival, Fri-Sun 10/12-14 @ select locations around Atlantic City
- 76'ers vs. NJ. Nets - Boardwalk Hall, pre-season basketball, Sat. 10/13
- Toad the Wet Sprocket - Landis Theater, Vineland, Fri. 1-12
- Fabulous 50's Weekend - Wildwood
- Fall Citywide Yardsale & 5K Run- Egg Harbor City, Sat 10/13 from 8-3p
- HERO Walk - Ocean City Boardwalk, Sun 10/14 Join Lite Rock @ 10am