Weekend Happenings: Festivals, Monster Trucks, Walk for the Wounded & More
There is so much going on this weekend in South Jersey, you need a guide just to figure it all out! And that’s what we have here.
The weather promises to be fantastic, so definitely try to make time for one of the many fun outdoor activities on tap. Enjoy!
Concerts, shows, and appearances:
- Borgata: Earth, Wind & Fire, Fri.-Sat 9/27-28, sold out
- Harrah’s: Josh Turner, Fri. 9/27
- Caesars: Liza Minnelli, Sat. 9/28
- Borgata: Beach Boys, Sat. 9/28, Music Box
Other fun stuff:
- Atlantic City: In-water Boat Show, Fri-Sun 9/27-29 Farley Marina, Golden Nugget
-Egg Harbor Township: Join Lite Rock at the Fall Home Show from 5-7pm at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church on Ridge Avenue in EHT
Absecon: Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG for the ribbon-cutting ceremony to unveil the brand new playground a the South Jersey Field of Dreams @ 2:30pm
- Ocean City: Join Lite Rock for the 4th annual Walk for the Wounded, aimed at drawing attention to the plight of tens of thousands of returning soldiers who are wounded, and whose families are facing significant financial and emotional challenges as their loved one recovers, Sat. 9/28 @ 9:30am, Ocean City Music Pier, sponsored by Ocean City Home Bank
- Mays Landing: Fall fest, Sat. 9/28 10a-5p
- Wildwood: Old Time Italian Festival, Fri-Sat. 9/27-28
Wildwood: Monster Mash Truck Races, Fri-Sun. 9/27-29, beach between Spicer & Spencer Aves.
Somers Point: Gateway Playhouse fundraiser, Fri. 9/28
- Cape May: Mutt Strut, Sat. 9/28 8a-noon, Promenade, 609-425-1168
- Galloway: Italian Festival, Sat. 9/28 10a-5p, Smithville
- Tuckerton: Gun & Decoy Show, Sat-Sun. 9/28-29
- Margate: Fall Funfest, Sat-Sun. 9/28-29