Weekend Happenings: Celebrating Mom & Sharp-Dressed Men
Mother’s Day weekend offers many possibilities for fun with mom. There’s also some cool stuff to do without mom, too!
Most restaurants are offering Mother’s Day specials and you should expect a full house almost anywhere you choose to eat, so make that reservation right now or you could be in trouble come Sunday!
Here’s wishing all mothers a very happy Mother’s Day 2013!
Let’s start this busy weekend preview with a look at live music and appearances and casino shows in South Jersey.
– Borgata: Comic Anthony Jeselnik, Fri. 5/10 Music Box
– Revel: ZZ Top, Sat. 5/11
–Trump Taj Mahal: Rush, Sat 5/11
–Borgata: CFF Championships, Sat 5/11
–Borgata: Joan Rivers 6 & 9 pm Music Box Sat 5/11
–House of Blues @ Showboat: Relient K, Hellogoodbye, Sat 5/11
–Boardwalk Hall: Charlie Wilson, El Debarge, Freddie Jackson, Sat 5/11
– Caesars: The Whispers, Sun 5/12
– Revel: “Taste of Revel, Fri-Sun 5/10-12, with tastings, “meet the chef” opportunities and lots of food
-Cape May: Clam Shell Pitching Tournament, Beach Shack , Sat. 5/11
– Atlantic City: Shirley Mae Run & Walk, Sat. 5/11 @8:30am
– Atlantic City: Absecon Lighthouse, Free climbs for moms, 5/11-12
-Hammonton:There will be a craft fair on Saturday, May 11th from 9:00am- 1:00pm at the Siver Terrace Apartments, 80 Broadway Street in Hammonton NJ. Proceeds will benefit Susan G Komen Cancer Society.