Weekend Happenings: Boardwalk Rodeo,Ghost Hunting & Lots of Seafood
A festive mix of entertainment options awaits you this weekend, including the return of the Atlantic City Boardwalk Rodeo, the biggest rodeo on the east coast, concerts appearances by Hall & Oates and blues legend Buddy Guy, two big seafood festivals, and a multitude of fall Halloween hayrides, haunted attractions and pumpkin picking.
Here are some of the highlights.
Concerts, show, and attractions:
- Borgata: Hall & Oates, Fri. 10/4, sold out
- Bally's: World's Greatest Live Tribute Show
- House of Blues at Showboat: Live, Sat. 10/5
- Harrah's: Buddy Guy, Sat. 10/5
- Trump Taj Mahal: Bill Engvall, Sat. 10.5
- Caesar's Circus Maximus: Celtic Thunder
- Borgata: Kathy Griffin, Sat. 10/5
- Boardwalk Hall: Third annual Atlantic City Boardwalk Rodeo, Sat. & Sun. 10/5@ 7:30, 10/6@ 1pm featuring 220 cowboys and cowgirls
Other really fun stuff:
- Atlantic City Music Festival, Dante Hall, Fri. 10/4-Sat. 10/6
- Beach Haven, LBI. the 25th annual Chowderfest, Sun. 10/5
- Wildwood: Seafood and Music Festival, Atlantic Ave, Sat. 10/5
- Galloway: Smithville Oktoberfest, Sat-Sun. 10/5-6
- Ocean City: Ghost Tours, Saturdays in October, leaving from City Hall, 9th and Asbury ave.
- Cape May: Ghost Hunting, Cold Spring Village, Sat. 10/5