Weekend Happenings: A.C. Boat Show, Wine & Chocolate Tour, Cheer Nationals
Boat lovers will unite this weekend for the the Atlantic City Boat Show at the Convention Center.
See the latest for this upcoming boating season and look for the boat of your dreams and everything to go with it—see and shop hundreds new boats and an unbeatable assortment of marine gear at the Atlantic City Convention Center. From luxury motor and sailing yachts to sport fishers, performance boats, inflatables and personal watercraft, there are boats for every lifestyle, activity and budget.
If it’s for boating, you’ll find it here—the Marine Marketplace, a 93,000 sq. ft. “show within the show,” features 440 booths showcasing all the latest in marine technology, engines, accessories, nautical gifts, and more.
The Boat Show will also bring a nice off-season crowd to town...and for that we are thankful these days!
It is a fairly quiet weekend overall in South Jersey, but here are a few other highlights....
- Stockton PAC: "In the Heat of the Night", Fri. 2/6, performed by the L.A. Theatre Works
- Atlantic City: Boardwalk Hall- Battle at the Boardwalk-National Spirit Competition, Saturday, 2/7-2/8, Battle at the Boardwalk competitors compete on stage then strut down the red carpet after their performance! The nationals have everything you could ask for: champion gifts, paid US Finals and Cheerleading Worlds bids and sashes for Grand Champions. A crowd of 3000 is expected for this event.
- South Jersey wineries: Wine & Chocolate Trail Weekend- Join New Jersey wineries from Sussex to Cape May, and everywhere in between across New Jersey for two weekends of your favorite pairing- wine and chocolate! Each winery will have its own features for the trail weekend, but most will have something CHOCOLATE related to enjoy! You’ll find special wine tastings and new releases, pairings, entertainment, specials and sales. Check with each winery…
- Somers Point: American Legion Hall 352 is holding a Lite Rock Valentine's for the Troops black socks collection, Sat. 2/7 from 6-10pm, bring black socks, food and live music, Mary Ann, 609-289-9690
- Linwood Indoor Flea Market, Sat. 2/7 9a-2p, Our Lady of Sorrows Church, Wabash Ave, 609-927-0569
- Wildwood: Middle School National Wrestling Duals, 2/6 - 2/8, Convention Center
- Margate: Beef & Beer Fundraiser to help local veterans, McCline Veterans Fund, Sat. 2/7 @ 6pm, Maynard's
- Atlantic City: Boardwalk Hall 3-D Light Show, daily