TERRY IVORY JEWELRY offers a beautiful selection of unique jewelry from around the world. There really is something for everyone with a variety of styles and price ranges! They are the leading retailer for many popular designers such as Chamilia, Nomination, Bonn Bons, Holly Yashi, and more. They also feature their own exclusive brands and host various events and promotions throughout the year for many of their lines. Their knowledgeable, friendly, and fun sales staff genuinely cares about helping you find that perfect piece…whether it’s for yourself or for that special someone in your life.
Motto: “Terry Ivory Jewelry…that’s my favorite jewelry store!”
Led by: Lauren Gleason
Why They’re Unique:
- Knowing the latest trends. This year there is lots of color and layering. And bold jewelry is back.
- Styling brides, bridesmaids, and the mothers of the bride and groom.
- Styling ladies for many events such as formals, weddings, award ceremonies, graduations, and for special vacations such as cruises.
- Specializing in helping their customers choose the perfect gift from their vast selection of styles.
- Understanding how to coordinate your jewelry.
- Knowledgeable about our designers, gemstones, and metals.
They Can Answer Questions Relating to:
1. Is it OK to mix my silver and my gold jewelry together?
2. Do I always have to wear a matching necklace, bracelet, and earrings or is it OK to mix different styles?
3. What gift do I get for the woman that has everything?
4. How do I keep my silver jewelry looking shiny and new?
Meet The Expert
Lauren is an Ocean City resident and has been a part of Terry Ivory Jewelry for over16 years. She has a great knowledge of the over 100 jewelry lines at Terry Ivory Jewelry. She enjoys helping both her loyal customers that she has served throughout the years as well as the new faces that shop daily. Stop in and meet Lauren today and find out for yourself why people are saying… “Terry Ivory Jewelry…that’s my favorite jewelry store!”
Don’t stress! Terry Ivory Jewelry has advice for all of your jewelry needs.
Can’t choose what bracelet to wear? Here’s an audio tip to help you pick the right one (or ones!):
Listen to this tip if you’re wondering how to match colors:
This tip gives a suggestion on how to change-up your ring look:
If you’re wondering how to select the best earrings for you, listen to this:
Tip #5 explains why jewelry is a good gift for anyone:
Still having doubts? This tip will tell you why jewelry makes a touching, memorable gift:
Wondering what this year’s color trend is? Listen to this:
Keep up with the times and listen to audio tip #8 for today’s jewelry trends:
What is a trunk show, you ask? Listen to tip #9 for the answer!:
Tip #10 explains how shopping for jewelry should be an experience, not a chore:
Watch these videos from the Local Expert!
Celebrating occasions with a new piece of jewelry ensures many memories as each time it is worn that person may recall the event!
This video offers different ways to dress up your favorite black dress.
Choose personalized jewelry! Lauren explains how to pick that special gift for her: