‘Tis the Season…South Jersey Weekend Holiday Happenings
There certainly is no shortage of fun, holiday-themed events this weekend in South Jersey- the only tough part is picking and choosing! Here's a look... at the many possibilities for the family or a date night this weekend. Enjoy!
- Ocean City's annual Christmas Parade - Friday 12/7 @ 7pm, from 6th to 11th St on Asbury Ave. Santa Claus arrives on horse-drawn carriage
- North Wildwood Christmas Tree Lighting - Fri.12/7 @ 5:30pm, followed by Wildwood's Christmas Parade @ 7pm
- "Winter Sweet" - 3-D light and sound show on the facade of Boardwalk Hall, nightly every 15 minutes from 6-9pm - Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Dickens "A Christmas Carol" - Ocean City High School -Fri 12/7 @ 7:30pm & Sat. 12/8 @ 2:30 & 7;30pm. Hughes Performing Arts Center, 6th St.
- A Somers Point Christmas - Fri. 12/7 @7pm Grace Lutheran Church. Benefits Gateway Theater renovation 609-653-0553
- "The Nutcracker" at Stockton College PAC - Atlantic City Ballet - Fri. 12/7@ 7pm & Sat 12/8 @ 1 & 5pm 609-652-9000
- Festival of Trees - Tuckerton Seaport - Fri 12/7 thru Jan. 6th. 609-296-8868
- Breakfast with Santa - Hamilton Mall, May Landing Sat. 12/8 from 8:30-9:45AM
- Christmas Tree Sale- Northfield Boy Scouts - Burton Ave. Firehouse weekday 3-8pm, weekends 10-8pm. 57th year supporting scouting programs
- Diving Santa Claus - Atlantic City Aquarium, Sat. Dec. 8, 15 & 22nd @ 11am Santa in SCUBA gear
- Absecon Lighthouse "Light Up the Holidays", a special night climb and tree lighting. Sat.12/8 6-8pm Rhode Island Ave, Atlantic City
- Cape May Homespun Holiday traditions. - Cold Spring Village, weekends thru 12/23
- Wildwood Christmas Tree Lighting - Sat 12/8 @ 8pm, Wildwoods Convention Center
- Bay-Atlantic Symphony Holiday Concert- Sunday @ 2pm, Stockton College PAC